RS 8,00,000 To 12,00,000 Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi
Regional Managers for logistics operations at Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi/Gurgaon. To search the suitable candidates for the post of Regional Manager-Logistics , the job description and other particulars are as under:
1 Job Description:
RS 2,00,000 To 3,00,000 South Delhi, Gurgaon, Delhi
We need candidates with experience or fresh graduates with good communication skills and fluency in English. Candidate will be required to manage the team of promoters, provide supervision and support to teams and drive app downloads and transaction ...
Under Graduates / Graduates
Required experience: 12 months and above
Strong internet and computer literacy skills
Skill sets required:
- Team player - Ability to work in pressure conditions. - Fluency in English and Hind...
Key Skills : customer support executive,client service executive,logistics management
Job Post: Purchase Executive
Job Location: Gurgaon
• Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies
• Invite quotations from vendors for analysis and negotiating prices with vendors
• Finalize vendors
• Assist in Procur...
- Managed & Coordinating supply chain cycle and the best logistical solution with cost reduction.
- Creating new Key Accounts, Managing Existing Accounts, and Building strong relationship with decision makers.
- Maintain and develop customer r...
Needs to Deliver Dockets/packets, Small to Medium Size. Should have Great Knowledge of Gurugram Hariyana or Greater Noida Uttarpradesh.
packages to Be Delivered to Specific Customer/s According to the Address Mentioned On the Packet.
Key Skills : at least 10 or 12th,should have own vehicle,excellent knowledge of gurgaon location,excellent knowledge of greater noida,early experience in...
We are a manufacturing co based Delhi and Plant in Manesar . We have a urgent opening for Logistics Manager in Delhi AND Manesar Location.
The Responsibilities are :
Provide logistic documentation support and logistic coordination to e...
1) Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
2) Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
3) Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
4) Plan or implement...
1. Pre Documentation responsibilities
• Receipt of PO from customer
• PO Verification
• Coordination with the suppliers
• Coordination with CT1 and ARE 1(documentations for excise and goods)
• Making of delivery plan
Position : Business Associate
Qualification : Graduate with any stream/MBA in Supply Chain Management Or Logistic.
Nature of work: Handling offshore business work pertaining to documentation, analysis, forms filling, reproducing an...
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Facilities management
- Inventory control
- Support Services Department
- Employment Services Department
- Liaison to association attorney for legal aspects of association administration
- Budget development a...
• Planning of material as per production demand and forecast.
• Sourcing of new material from India and overseas.
• Tough negotiation to get maximum discounts.
• Cost saving time to time as per market fluctuation.
• Oversee and be directly responsible for providing technical and commercial information related to the company business in a timely manner.
• Monitor the entire supply-chain from factory to the end-user and flag any deviations from establishe...
Receive Orders in a Prescribed Format from Customers; Take the Instructions from Customers Related to Orders and Note in the Orders.
checking of Fulfillment of Commercial Requirements Before Entering the Order
order Feeding in Sap with all Necessar...
Key Skills : data entry operation mis preparation sap data archiving sap order feeding record keeping logistics,data entry operator,data entry,computer...