RS 80,000 To 90,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, New Delhi
- The candidate should be able to provide legal advice and support to legal issues, must be analytical to identify legal risks and implications.
- Manage legal processes involved in business transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administ...
We have a Vacancy for Legal Content Writer in Our Company. Job Responsibilities of the Legal Editor Would Be-
- Searching for the Latest News Relating to the Legal Field and Write An Article On It and Publish It On the Website.
- Prepare, Re-write...
Key Skills : law intern,law assistant,legal content writer
RS 1,50,000 To 4,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi
Become An Insurance Advisor Under Lic of India & Benefit People with Tax Saving and Grant Aided Social Security. Handsome Rewards upto 35% of First Year Premium Paid Then After 7.5%-5% Till Policy Life.
enhance Your Income Without Enhancing Your Ef...
1. Building academic alliances with colleges and academy partners.
2. Managing sales and Marketing operations, developing business through local educational institutes,
colleges, schools, coaching classes, educational trus...
For Marketing and Sales Activities - Sector : Polymers and Chemicals
- Market Information Data, Market Intelligence
- Responsible for Coordinating Credit and Financial Activities and Obtaining Payments for Import/export Operations.
- Acts as An ...
RS 90,000 To 1,50,000 North Delhi, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Delhi
- Fill current vacancies for all levels within the organization and across multiple divisions
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process.
- Liaise with managers for job descriptions
- Source candidates by various routes including but not lim...
- Steps in the recruiting and hiring process, including: posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone and in-person interviews, making job offers and negotiating starting salaries.
- The importance of employment ...
Key Skills : human resource management,hr trainee,hr analyst,hr assistant,hr associate
We require a para legal at our office in New Delhi to assist us with preparation of documents as required under company law and e-filing of documents on the Ministry of Company Affairs website.
The candidate must be able to read English and h...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Delhi
Dear HR Aspirants,
Looking for career into ‘HR Department’, we will show you the way…
Welcome to our Core HR Practical Training Program-Powered by ALS TRAINING.
Core HR Practical Training on PF, Payroll, ESI, PMS, Laws & 85...
We have urgent requirement Accountant
* Prepare and generate daily/ monthly/ quarterly MIS/ reports of collection report, bank balance, creditors, debtors analysis reports, P & L, Balance sheet.
* Provide complete revenue ...
Responsible for all front desk operation.Handling all outgoing & incoming calls through reception desk.Dealing with vendors, visitors & guest.Taking care of all incoming & outgoing couriers-domestic & international both.Maintenance of courier bill & ...
Key Skills : front office executive,front office receptionist,office assistant,company secretary,cs,company...
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive for our offshore office in India (Janakpuri).
The detailed job description for this position can be found below.
Designation : Marketing Executive / (OPT Sales)
Compensation : As per company...
Key Focus Areas
Talent Acquisition / Management and Employee Engagement
- Manpower budgeting, planning, and recruitment
- Relationship with Head Hunters
- Manage the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse source...
Profile is ACCOUNTANT
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Operates ERP Tally, Excel/ Word, proficient in financial data management.
2.Sound Knowledge in (online sale, branch transfer, goods returned Debit & ...
Key Skills : accountant,accounts & bank reconciliation,accounting and mis repor,erp tally,excel/ word,proficient in financial data management.,accounts...