Indian Jobs Sea Recruitment and Placement Consultants
RS 80,000 To 4,00,000 Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
Lead The Development Process, Including Setting Delivery Timelines Deadlines, Feature Phasing, Bug Tracking & Roadmap Tools & Softwares - Largely All Running On Open-Source Stack On Ubuntu. Essentially, This Role Involves Being Responsible For The En...
- Development of mobile iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad based apps.
- Deal with clients data, feeds and designs.
- Co-operation with other development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality assuran...
Key Skills : mobile application developer,ios developer,ios sdk,xcode,cocoa framework,xml
RS 50,000 To 4,25,000 Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Chennai
-Experience in designing an Enterprise iOS Architecture and solution which deals with
-Complex backend system (Structured and Unstructured data)
-Handling the user and data security as a top priority
-Device Compatibility and performance
RS 2,00,000 To 6,50,000 Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara
-DPT Design Team is one of the technology leadership team in MasterCard within Digital Payments Technology with mission t-provide overall stewardship of enterprise grade application architecture design within t...
We've vacancy for iPhone Developer at our Vadodara office.
*Must have knowledge of OOPS Concepts
*Thorough understanding of iPhone & iPad app development.
*Must have strong knowledge of web services and MySQL, SQLite Databases...
- education Required : B.e Computer / It or Bca/mca or Equivalent Degree
- candidates Shall have Experience /training/project On I Phone/ios.
- he Shall Be Responsible to Develop Application Must Possess Knowledge of Mac.
Key Skills : ios,application,iphone,mac,ios developer,ios programmer,ios app development
-Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
-Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
-Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
-Work on bug ...