1. Manage Closing & Reporting process and ensure timely and accurate deliverables of SLA. Responsible for Complete & Accurate Accounting within the Timelines as per the Group Accounting Policies and ensure Complete, Correct and Compliant Financials. ...
• Development of SOPs, Policies and other documentation
• Internal Audits, ISO Audits and process developments.
• Understanding of the ISO 9001:2008 Standard and check for Quality compliance parameters and be part of the Internal Quality...
Key Skills : iso documentation,quality analyst,quality compliance,sop creation,process audit,quality check,bpo,voice process
Effective monitoring and maintenance of Quality Management System as per ISO 13485.
Supporting introduction of new product & processes by effective process validation
Incoming Inspection of components and on time release to...
•Independently handling complete Sales Tax, VAT, service tax and income tax compliances including assessments.
•Developing new and effective techniques for Tax planning .
•Keeping tabs of the latest trends and changes i...
steplinkindia human resources and management services
RS 2,00,000 To 2,25,000 Indore, Pithampur
Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
•• Self development, good communication and problem solving skills.
• Positive attitude and determination.
• Adoptability to different environments.
• The ability to lead a team to success.
• Team player with a work ethics, co...
Key Skills : production chemist,analytical chemist,quality control chemist
steplinkindia human resources and management services
RS 2,50,000 To 3,50,000 Indore
Corporate Accounting Duties complete multiple general ledger reconciliations, journal entry preparation, allocate and distribute inter company expenses, manage accounts payable, and participate in financial month-end close
Trust Accounting duties ...
1)6 years of strong accounting and functional experience.
2)Responsible for financial management, Taxation ,Finalization of accounts
3)Regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation
4)Banking and operational fund manag...
Ø Responsible to conduct various shop floor audits as per defined schedule and guideline at Plant and also at contract manufacturing units (OPCs)
Ø Responsible for the timely closure of the gaps identified during various audits as per ag...
ensures Successful Completion of Assigned Audit Engagements, from Start to Finish, Inclusive of Preplanning and Wrap Up Activities.
assigned to Assist the Supervising Auditor During An Engagement.
Communicates Identified Issues w...
Should be involved in employee life cycle through, on-boarding, orientation
Compile, prepare, maintain analyze various reports/data for HR.
Coordinate for Internal & External Audits and documentation process.
Should have worked on payroll
Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded...
RS 5,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
-> Graduate / Post Graduate in Science / Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in industrialSafety from Recognized University / Board.-> Incumbent should have minimum 6 to 10 Years of relevant exp in chemical, pharmaceutical,refineries, petro...
The Candidate should be Graduate in Mechanical / Diploma in Mechanical having 8 to 13 year experience from Sheet Metal Fabrication Industries. & Having good in Quality Assurance, Quality Control Quality Process and Quality System Management.& Convers...
Key Skills : qa,qms,qms manager,qms officer,qms head
1. Overall responsibility of Quality Assurance Department.
2. To design Quality Systems as per latest requirements & ensure compliance of the same.
3. To plan & conduct internal audits of different departments as per schedule.
4. To prepare ...
Key Skills : quality assurance,design quality systems,plan & conduct internal audits,conduct training on gmp,design process,quality engineer,senior quality...
We are Hiring for Quality Analyst for Bangalore Location
Candidate currently working as Voice process executive or CRE can also apply
Candidate Should be compulsory from BPO Background - Voice process is mandato...
Key Skills : quality analyst,quality analysis,qa,voice process,quality check,call center executive,customer care executive,bpo executive
Responsible for maintenance of accounting system as per standard practices and principles of accounting
Responsible for Payroll Management
Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Revenue Recognition process
- Review and analyze contracts to ensure compliance with Topic ASC 605, 985 , AS 9 and related accounting pronouncements across multiple Product lines and Legal Entities
- Document significant terms within each ou...
Qualification : B.tech/MBA
Profile : Capital Project Advisory.
Role Responsibilities :
- Understand the client's requirements and write effective client proposals that articulate the specialized domain skills
- Conduct interviews with clients (se...
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM / GM - Regulatory role in Mumbai with .
1. Responsible for obtaining, preparing and analyzing information necessary for filing regulatory documents to ensure complianc...
Key Skills : general manager,regulatory management,regulatory officer,gas turbine,cost estimation,regulatory...
steplinkindia human resources and management services
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Indore
Handling Accounting Work of Company,Preparing Sales ,Purchase ,Journal ,Contra ,Payment Entry in Tally, Sales and purchase order process, Bank Reconciliation, Preparing Cheques, Vouchers, Challans, Auditing and any other accounting work,
Key Skills : tally,finance and tax and audit,finance and tax and internal audit,accounts and tax and audit,accounts executive,taxation,accounts assistant
• QMS and Project Management Training- Conduct training to the staff at regular intervals to streamline all the employees to maintain the expected quality and educate the new joiners of QMS process and set expectations on quality.
Key Skills : business continuity process,iso audit,process analyst,project management,quality management,qms process
Employer: A Renowned Hospital In The Heart Of Kolkata.
Position: Executive - Quality Assurance
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist In Developing And Administering The Quality Education Process Formulating Quality Improvement Programmes Fo...
•Calculations and reporting which underpin the Bank’s regulatory reporting requirements.•Ownership of daily capital adequacy and Early Warning Indicator internal reporting.•Calculation of own funds, deductions, transitional provisions, minori...
Position: - Senior Quality Analyst
job Location: Gurgaon
salary: - as per Market Stander
experience: 3-6 Years
summary of Job Profile
candidate with Strong Quality Concepts and Has Passion to Learn and Work On New Frameworks
Job Title Quality Engineer.Job Description*
We have an Urgent Opening for Quality Engineer.
Position: Quality Engineer. (Male/Female
Location: Kashna Greater Noida
Experience: 0-3 Year
Key Skills : quality engineer,quality control engineer,quality assurance
1. Conduct & execute Audits at Branches as per schedule of the Audit Plan Drawn up at each Region under the guidance of the team leader.
2. Conduct Regular, Short Audits & Surprise Audits, at the Branches covering:
Extraction of complete da...
Implementing company processes and procedures.
To audit the implementation of the procedures of operation of the company.
In addition to audit, receiving the reports from the branches and the H.O., checking them and reporting the discrepancies or...
Key Skills : business developer,business analyst,system auditor
∙ Providing Customer support for the setting up and on-going maintenance of the content of Customer pages
∙ Work with Sales to support and drive good online performance for the Customer pages
Key Skills : sales,inside sales,customer support,international bpo,voice process,senior sales support
Role: HR - US Operation
Shift: 6.00 PM to 4.00 AM IST (Night Shift)
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Flexibility to Work In Night Shifts
• Strong work ethic...
RS 2,00,000 To 2,50,000 Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Delhi
1. Responsible for Cinema level operations.
2. Responsible to Improvement of Cinema Operations process & Statutory Compliance adherance.
3. Responsible for TAT for Patron complain resolution
4. Responsible to 85% & above in Operational Audit for ...
Key Skills : front office,guest relation,cinema operations
More Than 100 Years Old Charitable Eye Hospital Looking For Hiring The Post
Experience :-10 yrs +
• To assist in the process of establishing and implementing the quality anagement system...
- Shall be responsible for performing in-process checks in the manufacturer of Liquid Oral products review of process documents stage-wise and facilitate timely release of batches at various stages.
- Investigation of root causes and implementation...
HR Practical Training & Placement Support
Training on PF, Payroll, ESI, PMS, Laws & 85 Core HR Topics
During the training candidates will be given exposure on:-
Compliances: EPF, ESI (Employee's State Insurance) - Calculations, V...
We have urgent requirement Accountant
* Prepare and generate daily/ monthly/ quarterly MIS/ reports of collection report, bank balance, creditors, debtors analysis reports, P & L, Balance sheet.
* Provide complete revenue ...
The Operations Manager will be responsible for data entry, accounts payable, payroll, grant report entry, managing the organizations HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the ED and Program Direct, and othe...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,50,000 Indore, Pithampur, Sawer, Ujjain
- Responsible for overall quality of accounts and timely month-end closure
- Month-end P&L and balance sheet reporting
- Coordination with Tax team for statutory, legal and tax compliances.
- Good understanding of GAAP (generally accepted a...
RS 1,50,000 To 4,75,000 Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb
We currently are looking for a talented and hungry Digital Marketing Specialist who can take charge of our projects and make a real difference in the way they are managed. We want someone who is experienced and passionate about digital communication ...
Key Skills : digital marketing,seo specialist,sem,project management,joomla,quality control,emarketing,e-marketing,marketing...
RS 3,00,000 To 4,00,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat
Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule,
Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance,
Plan, assign and review staff’s work,
Support month-end and year-end close process
Developing and Concluding Proposals Related to Technical Due Diligence Work.
initiating and Coordinating the Technical Review Process among Internal Specialists.
performing Technical Review of Turbines, Due Diligence Reviews of Wind Farms, Root Cau...
Name of the position :- Officer QRC(Quality Resourse control)
•To assist in the process of establishing and implementing the quality anagement systems.
•Support and train the personnel from partner hospital i...
major Responsibilities Include:
prepare, Analyze and Report Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Gross Margin Analysis By Brand By Customer Type
assist in Month-end Closing, Prepare Journal Entries as Necessary, Analyze Inventory Evaluation,...
1) Analysis on MIS reports and developing strategy to improve accounting system in the region.
2)Ensuring time to time readiness for Internal Audits & compliances of Accounting and Statutory audit.
3) Ensuring vendor payments made as per the t...
RS 1,50,000 To 6,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Ensure timely payments to suppliers / service providers for goods and services received as per agreed terms.
Monitor and control petty cash operations.
Review the suppliers aging analysis to ensure payment to suppliers.
Leading the audit team in the process of continuous improvement in audit reporting tools, checklist, sampling, rating mechanism and fraud policy to achieve low risk environment. Audit planning to achieve 100% branch audit as per decided plan Au...