Chartered Accountant (Male)
Job Location: Ludhiana
Experience: 2 to 3 years as CA having Exposure on internal audit/systems review/management audit.
Qualification: Professional in C.A. with Account, Finance & audit
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
a. Overall management of accounts, management and monitoring of finance for the organization.
b. Interaction with banks and other financial institutions for day-to-day banking/cash operation.
c. Financial audit a...
Interaction and coordination with the External Internal Audit as well as Internal Audit Team and assist in ensuring smooth completion of Internal Audit
To assist in implementing the recommendations of Internal ...
The successful candidate will report to the coo (Chief Operation Officer) and be responsible
1. Organize inspection itineraries for the plant audits
2. Notify clients of inspection dates, if required.
3. Conducts Halal Indias food safety & halal...
Key Skills : excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal s,fast track to management,great personal development,comprehensive training,skills...
Summary of Functions:
Responsible for the development and maintenance of all internal accounting controls to provide reasonable assurance that transactions are executed and recorded properly for all locations in India, and that assets are protecte...
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
1. Liaison with various Govt. officials for the various approval and clearance of Power & SEZ projects.
2. Liaison and coordinating with various internal and external departments.
3. Working in Land Acquisition Team and Liaison with Patwari...
1. Conduct & execute Audits at Branches as per schedule of the Audit Plan Drawn up at each Region under the guidance of the team leader.
2. Conduct Regular, Short Audits & Surprise Audits, at the Branches covering:
Extraction of complete da...
major Responsibilities Include:
prepare, Analyze and Report Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Gross Margin Analysis By Brand By Customer Type
assist in Month-end Closing, Prepare Journal Entries as Necessary, Analyze Inventory Evaluation,...
Job description- Maintain Financial Portfolio of All branches- Planning & Management and monitoring of Microfinance MIS System - Portfolio data and financial analysis- Management and Funders Reports Generation- Coordinate with the Internal Audit Tea...
Key Skills : mis executive,financial planning executive,auditor,financial management executive,mis officer
Unit Finance & Accounts regular activities, Cost Control and prepare Product wise Costing & Contribution analysis for effective Business decision, Inventory Management to minimize working capital requirement, physical verification
of metal ...
We got your reference from one of the job portals. We have an opening for the position of Head Accountant , with one of our reputed client. The details of the opening are mentioned herewith.
Company Details :- Leading Oragnisation Based Out At Del...
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Internal Auditor is internal audit, internal controls, risk management, regulatory compliance and reporting functions.
- supervises execution of internal audit plan by leading or conducti...
Compliance Executive Job
we have Urgent Opening for Fmcg / Hospitality / Retail / Bpo / Hotels / Corporates Etc . Position At Mumbai and Pune Branch.
free No Fees Nothing Just Go for Interview Directly
- Compliances of...
Should have sound knowledge of Vendor Bill Booking Vendor Payment Process. Preparation of Vendor Book, Customer Book, Cash Books,BTC & Party Payments.Having enough experience of Bank Book, Bank Reconciliation Statement Preparing Debit Note . Credit N...
Manage Team and the Sla’s of the Process
work Closely with Corporate Tax Department and Be Responsible for Supporting the Day-to-day Operations of the Tax Department
manage Us Sales and Use Tax Return Preparation and Filing
review Monthly Journa...
- Lead the preparation of accounts as per schedule vi of the companies act
- Guide Financial statements and accounting:
- Development of financial statements
the company as to the correct adoption of accounting policies as stipulated by institute ...
Key Skills : chief finance officer,finance manager,finance,finance head
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM / GM - Regulatory role in Mumbai with .
1. Responsible for obtaining, preparing and analyzing information necessary for filing regulatory documents to ensure complianc...
Key Skills : general manager,regulatory management,regulatory officer,gas turbine,cost estimation,regulatory...
1. He Should Be Aged Between 40 - 45 Years &proficient in Handling Trust Accounts & Taxation Matters and have Minimum 20 Years of Work Experience;
2. He Should Preferably Be a Ca (intermediate). Otherwise, Should Be a M Com / B Com & Independently H...
1. Managing the Fixed Assets module in SAP & handle procurement process.
2. Managing centralized payment process.
3. Monitoring treasury function and co-ordination with Regional Finance team
4. Preparation of periodical reports and dealing wit...
We have an urgent requirement for Senior Officer QA (API) for our client into API/ Bulk Drug Sector for their plant at Mahad, Maharashtra
Position Senior Officer- QA
Department Quality Assurance
Location Mahad, Maharashtra (Raigad Dist)
Key Skills : quality assurance officer,quality control engineer,quality engineer
To ensure that ensuring that quality standards are met and submissions according regulatory requirements.
Regular updates along with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
Planning, undertaking and overseeing regulatory inspections.
-Establishes and maintains the financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operation.
-Forecasting requirements of funds both long terms and short terms and arran...
Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded...
Department: Internal Auditing
Reporting to: AVP
Job Location: Mumbai - Corporate Office
Work Days: 5 (Monday to Friday)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting Internal Audit as per Risk Based Audit Plan formulated on a...
Stocks maintenance and record keeping.
Calculation of Inventory Statement
Outstanding follow up with client.
Voucher and expenses management.
Handling daily cash transactions & Accounting.
Handling Service tax bills, TDS , VAT.
We are looking for Accounts & Audit personnel for our Transportation & Logistic Industry. Interested candidate can apply. Below is the job description.
Duties And Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for arranging fund...
Ø Responsible to conduct various shop floor audits as per defined schedule and guideline at Plant and also at contract manufacturing units (OPCs)
Ø Responsible for the timely closure of the gaps identified during various audits as per ag...
The Candidate should be Graduate in Mechanical / Diploma in Mechanical having 8 to 13 year experience from Sheet Metal Fabrication Industries. & Having good in Quality Assurance, Quality Control Quality Process and Quality System Management.& Convers...
Key Skills : qa,qms,qms manager,qms officer,qms head
-to Prepare New Sop and Modification of Existing Sop as per Statutory Requirement in Consultation with Hod.
-to Cross Verify the Sop’s Received from the Qa Department of Factory.
-to Train and Give Basic Training to New Joiner of F&d Department R...
Greetings from Fresh Mindz!!!!
Qualification :CA/ICWA Inter with 3 years of experience or MBA(Fin)/MCom/B Com
Skills:Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
Proven knowledge of audi...
Indian Jobs Sea Recruitment and Placement Consultants
RS 2,00,000 To 9,00,000 Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, SurendranagarDudhrej, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Assess clients' financial situation to determine if they need financial services such as investment services, insurance, or certificates of deposit.
Recommend both short-term and long-term investment options for clients.
Understand investment goals...
Key Skills : should have good english speaking,inter-personnel and communication skills sense of collective team work and dedication to achieve the completion of...
Handle Accounts Payable transactions: coding invoices, posting to the proper accounts, and processing weekly check run; Some Accounts Receivable Activity, although this is primarily handled by another position.
Complete end to end accounting using T...
I)roles and Responsibilities
1)the Iao is Responsible for Systematically Examining all of a Branch’s Financial Transactions to Ensure the Accuracy and Adequacy of Accounting Records and Systems, and to Locate and Identify Discrepancies, if Any.
Working closely with plant and marketing to develop new product.Competent to analysis customer product sample to develop the same.competent to resolve the complaints and corrective actions implemented accordingly.Knowledge in selection of specialty a...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Vadodara/Baroda
Designation: Business Development Manager
experience: 1 - 4 Years
your Major Scope of Work and Responsibilities Would Be:
(a) Your Engagement is Primarily for Marketing and Business Promotion Job and Generates Revenue as pe...
We have urgent requirement Accountant
* Prepare and generate daily/ monthly/ quarterly MIS/ reports of collection report, bank balance, creditors, debtors analysis reports, P & L, Balance sheet.
* Provide complete revenue ...
The Operations Manager will be responsible for data entry, accounts payable, payroll, grant report entry, managing the organizations HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the ED and Program Direct, and othe...
RS 2,00,000 To 2,50,000 Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Delhi
1. Responsible for Cinema level operations.
2. Responsible to Improvement of Cinema Operations process & Statutory Compliance adherance.
3. Responsible for TAT for Patron complain resolution
4. Responsible to 85% & above in Operational Audit for ...
Key Skills : front office,guest relation,cinema operations
Semi Qualified Accountants who had completed their Articleship/ B.Com Graduates are required for our Audit/Tax/Consulting divisions in Cochin. Accountants withan inclination to seek a career in Audit/Tax/Consulting may apply
Required Skills :
* 3 to 5 years experience in ISO 27001
* Certified to ISO 27001 LA, ISO 22301 LA
* Having good experience in ISMS implementation
* Experience in conducting internal audits – both technical and
* Experience in ris...