Designation: Management Representative
Experience: min 5 yr
• Coordinating with Certifying Body
• Representing the management during certification and ...
Our Client is An Upcoming Group of Companies from Nagpur. They are Looking for a \"assistant Manager / Executive - Quality Assurance\" for Their Pharma Manufacturing Unit in Kalmeshwar.
job Description –
reviewing Completed Bmr and ...
Interaction and coordination with the External Internal Audit as well as Internal Audit Team and assist in ensuring smooth completion of Internal Audit
To assist in implementing the recommendations of Internal ...
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
RS 1,50,000 To 8,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
Job Description: Internal Audit (multiple Positions)
- Examine and Evaluate the Adequacy, Effectiveness and Efficiency of the Organizations’ Internal Control Systems & Recommend Practical Solutions to Improve Operations, Enhance Internal Contro...
Efficiently Set Up and Managing the Accounting Department and Finalization of Accounts.
proficient in Using Accounting Software.
experience 4-5 Years
well Versed in Ms Office Packages, Tally 9 Erp, Visual Accounts Internet and E-mail with Good T...
Unit Finance & Accounts regular activities, Cost Control and prepare Product wise Costing & Contribution analysis for effective Business decision, Inventory Management to minimize working capital requirement, physical verification
of metal ...
Creation / revision of internal company policies
Assessments of Income Tax, Service Tax, Transfer Pricing
Internal Audits & Statutory Audits
Deduction of TDS and timely payment
Calculation of Service Tax payable
Day to day acco...
MIS & Budgeting,Treasury Activities,Internal Control & Sops
1) Sap Operation
2) Knowing Accounts Till Finalization
3) Daily A/c Entries
4) Follow Up with Bank
5) Assist in Auditing
6) Accounts Related Self Correspondence
Compliance Executive Job
we have Urgent Opening for Fmcg / Hospitality / Retail / Bpo / Hotels / Corporates Etc . Position At Mumbai and Pune Branch.
free No Fees Nothing Just Go for Interview Directly
- Compliances of...
Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements
Handle & prepare cash flow/ Fund flow statements
Make fund transfers through NEFT/ RTGS
Co-ordinate with banks
Prepare various documents related to banking
Handle day-to-day accounting entries in Tally
Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded...
RS Up To 50000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Calicut, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune
OE is expected to remotely support the daily operations of an private amazon seller with branches in India and abroad. Including daily metrics monitoring, audits, rolling out new processes and having central control over the branches.
As a member of the Finance Department, she will assist the department in day-to-day financial accounting, financial reporting, MIS, improving of the financial accounting processes, internal controls, reconciliation and the financial reporting system...
1) Analysis on MIS reports and developing strategy to improve accounting system in the region.
2)Ensuring time to time readiness for Internal Audits & compliances of Accounting and Statutory audit.
3) Ensuring vendor payments made as per the t...
RS 1,50,000 To 6,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Ensure timely payments to suppliers / service providers for goods and services received as per agreed terms.
Monitor and control petty cash operations.
Review the suppliers aging analysis to ensure payment to suppliers.
Purpose Of The Role
- Independent & Objective Assurance And Consulting Activity
- Adding Value And Improving The Operations Of The Organization
- Bringing In A Systematic Approach To Evaluate And Improve The Effectiveness A...
Key Skills : attention to detail. · good analyticalskills,well-structured and organised working style. · in-depth knowledge and understanding of...
-Manage overall planning, coordination and execution of audit engagements.
-Conduct various kinds of Audits like Internal Audits, Statutory Audits, Bank Audits and Concurrent Audits for various industries.
-Design internal controls for the clients ...
Responsible for On Boarding, employee verification
- Responsible for End to end process in HRIS system.
- Responsible for Leave Management System
- Responsible for accurate timely, quality inputs of the payroll data to finance department ...
- Working with the Team to Set Up Social Media Strategy and Plans for Clients.
- Setting Up Clients Social Media Profiles According to the Latest Marketing & Design Principles.
- Using Social Media Research Tools to Undertake Social Media Audit...
Key Skills : Social Media Executive,Social Media Agent
1) Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
2) Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business tra...
RS 3,00,000 To 5,50,000 Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai
Key Responsibilties :
A LSS Consultant will be responsible for coordinating, organizing and supporting execution of process improvements for our Clients. The project will be aligned to sustainable continuous improvement programs.
A Consultant wil...
• Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce or Accounts with 2-3 years of experience in shipping industry with preferably in similar role.
• Excellent communication, advanced excel, tally skills with proficiency in using MS office tools, operating s...
1. ACCOUNTS & FINANCE
2. Audit Experience in following Assignments :
- Statutory Audit
- Internal Audit
- Concurrent Audit
3. Accounting & Audit for Individuals and other institutions.
4. Computation of tax for individuals and conduct...
-> Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting
-> Schedules according to monthly close schedule
-> Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
-> Analyze rev...
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work to perform includes but is not limited to:rn Examination with the results of previous audits,rn Examination of ROC compliance;rn Examining company accounts and financial control systemsrn Verification of compliance o...
Job Location : Mumbai City
Skill : Finance/Accounts
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
Salary : 6,00,000
Employment Type : Permanent
Number of Positions : 1
-Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce or Finance with minimum five (5) y...
Internal Audit of Company,
Purchase, Sales, Bank, Frieght all sections audit and reporting to Acconts Manager / CA of the Company.
Salary: 90,000 - 2,25,000 P.A. Travelling allowances and other incentives
For A Usa Based Chemical Company .Having Trading Operations In India And Office At Andheri Chakala. R Nrequired Employee Or Industrial Trainee Or Ca Article To Work As An Assistant To Tax Head R Nknowledge Of Indirect Taxes Required R Nneed T...
Position: National sales Manager/ Sales Head
Experience Required: 10+ yrs
Base Location: Nasik
Preferred Industries: Any agricultural inputs
Role & Responsibilities
1. Head the entire segment of Agriculture product sales
Key Skills : head sales,agricultural graduate,agricultural educator,sales,marketing,business development
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
prepare journal entries
complete general ledger operations
monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
draw up monthly financial reports
DM – Technology Security Risk, Compliance & Audits
Location : Pune
Experience : 4 – 8 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
The role involves working with central and circle based teams to ensu...
RS 2,00,000 To 5,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
- It involves the preparation of financial statements, giving advice on accounting systems, budgets, management information, cash flows and on improving profits.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost account...