Proposed Work Scope:
1. Overall Responsibilities Of Guiding Work Men To Safety Procedures At Site From Hazards.
2. To Provide Safety Educational And Training Programe Among Workers.
3. To Identify Hazardous Task And Processes At Site
• 6 month to 2 years experience on JAVA
• Proficient in Java & J2EE
• Extensive experience in programming for applications for Java & J2EE platform.
• Excellent knowledge in at least one Relational Databases, SQL
• Experience with tes...
Role & Deliverables
Instant response to the Fire emergency in the complex i.e. minimum response time.
To prepare the major Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) related to EHS functions.
Receiving, recording & responding external communicatio...
Key Skills : fire safety,fire safety officer,assistant fire safety officer,fire safety executive
Work Location : New Delhi (ncr)
position : Hr Manager Reporting To : Directors
kras / Kpis -
- Around 35 - 40 Years of Age.
- a Graduate, with Management Diploma in Hr/ir.
- Responsible for all Hr, Administration and Environment, Health and...
RS 1,25,000 To 1,50,000 Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Ratlam, Ujjain
Shift in-charge to deploy resources according to commitment
-Control the access of employees, visitors, suppliers, contractors and labourers into the hospital premises
-Control exit and entry of all material
-Control the issue of keys
Participate in the Development and Implementation of Human Resource Policies for the Establishment.
assist Director of Human Resources and Department Heads to Make Recommendations Regarding Human Resource Issues Including Staffing Levels.