1. Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
2. Greet visitors/guests/members professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit
3. Direct and escort visito...
Key Skills : front office executive,hr administration,hr management
- Direct recruiting and staffing
- Induction, Employee orientation
- Assists in policy development and documentation
- Assists in administering the Performance Management System
- Assist employee orientation, development, and training logistics...
RS 80,000 To 2,50,000 Cochin, Kottayam, Palakkad, Kochi, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Pollachi, Salem
We require Graduates Fresh and Experienced for newly starting Project in FIJI - HR Executives
Air ticket , Visa expenses all will be barred by the company . Only need to bare the medical expense and Agency fees .
Client visit from 17 Sep to 24 Sep ...
Role : HR Admin
Sex: Male / Female
Industry:Event Management Firm
Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries. Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment. Ensure t...
Role: Opening for Admin
an Administration the Person Who Organizes His Work and also Responsible for Organizing the Works of all the Members of the Company. He Delegate Resp...
RS 1,25,000 To 1,75,000 Cochin, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resources Manager Job ...
We are a Company with Diversified Business Interests in Overseas Recruitments, Training and Medical Solutions, with Presence in Various Global Locations Since 2009. We are a Goi Licensed Overseas Recruitment Consultancy.
as Part of Business Expans...