-Managing the Front desk and handling all calls/visitors politely
-Meetings / Calendar Management
-International and domestic travel management / arrangements and coordination with travel agents, hotels and taxi vendors
-Arranging meetings and c...
Key Skills : front office,office assistant,admin assistant,front desk,office coordinator,telephone operator
Should have experience in Recruitment and head hunting.
Responsible for Joining formalities, Preparing Offer & Appointment Letters, Involvement in On boarding & Induction part and Exit Formalities.
Management of internal talent database and talent ...
Assisting in Logistic,Dispatch Material/ Order Material (Inward & outward),Able to manage outside work like cheque Deposit, going to Bank etc & other works,Facility, Maintenance, Housekeeping supervision,Admin related work,Word & Excel, Emailing
Key Skills : administration officer,admin executive,admin head
- Should be able to analyze financial and Manpower requirement at various sites.
- Should be able to analyze site startup requirements
- Should be open to travel and visit different sites as per requirement.
- Should be computer literate in...
RS 6,00,000 To 7,00,000 East Delhi, Karnal, Ghaziabad, Delhi
Complete operations of the company from Head quarters to site offices,Govt liasoning with various departments,controlling security and housekeeping,setbacks & feedbacks.
Entire reporting of all sites,MIS,HR,Profit 7 Loss accountability,stock a...
A Suitable Candidate Would in Charge of :
- Managing Daily Operations
- Guest Check in and Check Out
- Supervision and Maintenance of Property
- Maintaining Vendor Relations
- Guest Relations ( Attending to Guest Queries and Needs)
Job Designation : Fitness Centre Manager
company Profile : Gym
place of Joining : Gurgaon
no. of Vacancies : 10
qualification : Graduate
experience : Minimum 5 Years of Relevant Experience Preferably in Managing a Fitnesscentre or At Least in Se...
Key Skills : fitness centre manager,management,business development,fitness center manager
1. Liaison with various Govt. officials for the various approval and clearance of Power & SEZ projects.
2. Liaison and coordinating with various internal and external departments.
3. Working in Land Acquisition Team and Liaison with Patwari...
1. Attending meetings with other staff members & ensuring compliance of company's housekeeping standards and health and safety regulations.
2. Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
3. Assist ...
A Hotel Manager’s responsibility includes the day-by-day management of the whole hotel and its staff. He/she has the acco untability for planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, like Front Office, Food & Beverage and Housekeeping.
Key Skills : hotel manager,hotel unit incharge,hotel general manager,hotel operation trainee,hotel management,hotel booking,hotel sales,hotel accouting,room...
Supervise all aspects of housekeeping for entire premises.
Ensure up to date cleanliness at client premises as per the house keeping SOPs.
Manage a team of 20-25 house keepers.
Maintain attendance and all personal records related to house keeping ...
- Manage the Daily Activities of the Housekeeping Department to Include Appropriate Cleaning of all Offices, Concourses, Seating Areas, Washrooms, Restaurants, Concession Stands, Suites, and all Public Spaces.
- Planning, Organizing and Directing Te...
The apprenticeship lasts three years and might take place in hotels, pensions or restaurants. Fields of activities are multifunctional because a Hotel Management Trainee has to pass through all departments including kitchen, reception, restaurant, ho...
Key Skills : hotel management trainee,hotel management
Housekeeping is a broad term used to define the management of many hospitality and cleanliness needs in both the domestic and commercial arena. Housekeeping refers to the maintenance and upkeep of premises such as a house, hotel or a resident facilit...
Key Skills : housekeeping,housekeeping supervisor,executive house keeper
Assist the Executive Housekeeper in managing and directing all Housekeeping activities & ensure that the highest levels of cleanliness and guest satisfaction & also maintaining high level of service and cleaning & maintenance standards in all areas o...
Key Skills : hotel management,english communication,hr assistant,hr generalist,hr recruiter
1. Management of update detail of inward & outward material & courier
2. Travel management: to book railway ticket, air ticket.
3. Vendor management: Make rate contract with the necessary work & utilities related vendor as for Cab booking, Event Ma...
Key Skills : admin executive,admin officer,admin head
We Require Dynamic, Excellent Team Player with Strong People Management Skill Maintaining a Quality Team Which is Motivated and Mutually Supportive of Each Other. Should Be Able to Provide Supervision and Direction of all Housekeeping Activities and ...
We Have Urgent Requirement For The Post Of: - Hr Admin Executive
Post Of: - Hr Admin Executive
Experience: - 0Y To 2Year
Location: - Faridabad Nhpc
Applied Candidate: - Female Only
Salary Budget: - Rs 10K To Rs15K, According To Knowl...
Walk In Interview For The Post Of Male Administration Executive On Saturday I.E 12Th Nov’ 2016 Between 10:30 Am To 1:00 Pm With M/S Wintech Engineers
Job Profile :-
•Candidate Shall Be Graduate With 5 To 20 Yrs Of Experience In Administrat...
A Hotel Manager is Responsible for the Day-to-day Management of a Hotel and Its Staff. They have Commercial Accountability for Budgeting and Financial Management, Planning, Organising and Directing all Hotel Services, Including Front-of-house (recept...
Key Skills : hotel manager,hotel management,captain,steward,hotel executive
•To provide Safe & smooth working conditions in the office premises
•Ensuring continuity of business through effective coordination of maintenance activities.
•Deployment and implementation of Group/ Department Poli...