• He/she will be responsible for budgeting, accounting & taxation, management reporting and compliance with all legal and financial aspects of the company. He/she will be well versed in accounting principles & data entry in Tall...
B.COM/BBA/BBM with minimum 60% in Graduation and 50% in 10th and 12th.
Year of Passing : 2014 & 2015 graduates.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Basic accounting knowledge.
Flexible to work in Shifts-basically night shift
Should have sound accounting knowledge
In charge of day to day functioning of the Accounts Department
Periodic Closing as per the Reporting guidelines
To make sure that the Taxation rules are complied with while accounting
Expanding Operations in Trichy and other Part of India as Well. for Expansion, We Require Business Managers (bdm).
so We Select Our New Joiners as Management Associate and Train and Develop Them Holistically in all Functional Areas of Managem...
Key Skills : good communication,team player,business development executive,business developer,businesss coresspondent
RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Surat, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Delhi
Accounts Payable Manager
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer servi...
RS 1,50,000 To 2,75,000 Central Delhi, Bangalore, Kochi, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Thoothukkudi, Delhi
Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the man...
Finalization Of Accounts, Payable & Receivable Ledgers Maintenance, Co Ordination With Banks For Credit Facility, Income Tax & Service Tax Filing And All Other Responsibilities Related To Finance & Accounts Domain.
Key Skills : finance officer,finance manager,accounts manager,finance head
Corporate Finance - Funds Raising (Private Equity, HNI and Debt), prepare bank proposals, negotiating with banking officials, also ensure appropriate documentation. Business Valuations & Due Diligence
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
We have below mentioned requirements for Fresher’s of 2015 and 2014 batch
JOB DESCRIPTION ON HEALTHCARE PROCESS
No of position : - 100
- PROCESS: Healthcare
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Any graduate (No B.E, POST GRADUATES in Regular)
Candidates with min. 10 yrs Experience in
- Finalization of company accounts
- All income tax matters including TDS
- VAT & VAT returns
- Service Tax including returns
- Debtors/Creditors/Stock monitoring
Experience in Hospital setup is pre...
RS 1,75,000 To 3,75,000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Chennai
Deliver Daily targets for claims/ DOS transaction assigned with quality
- Should have knowledge of the entire Revenue Management Cycle (RCM)
- Analysis on the Denials of claims with resolution on reprocessing claims with insurance
- Should b...
- On Field Marketing For Assigning The Suitable Distributor/Super Stockiest For Industrial Led Light Range Of Products.
- Created Accounts To Be Managed And Followup To Ensure That Month On Month Primary Orders Are Taken. Ensure Monthly Targets A...
A Controller Directs and Coordinates a Company’s Financial Planning and Budget Management Functions and Oversees the Financial Management of Foreign Operations. He is Responsible for Profitability Analysis, for Contract Negotiations and Product Inv...
A leading manufacturing industry required
A Senior Finance & Accounts executive (Male)
job location Chennai
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Finance and accounts : 8 years
Commerce Gradudate with additional qualifications
CA Inter or ICWAI Inter preferred with 5+ yers experience
Must have knoweldge in MS Office, Excel
Should have knoweldge in Tally, Service Tax, Sales Tax, VAT, Central Excise, Customs, Imports and L...
RS 2,00,000 To 4,00,000 Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Chennai, c
- Should have been in AR calling for at least 6 month -5 years.
-Good knowledge in Healthcare concept.
- Knowledge on Denial management.
- Decent US accent with good communication skills.
- Understand the client requirements and specification...
Key Skills : ar calling,accounts receivable,us health care,denial management,voice,accounts executive,accounts manager,accountant,head corporate...
Candidate with Atleast 10 Years Experience with Auditing Firm and also Fmcg Activities. Responsible for Managing Company\'s Books and all Financial Matters Rnrnsalary: Salary Plus Bonusrnrnindustry: Fmcg / Foods / Beveragernrnfunctional Area: Account...
- Should have experience of audit work in a Forex B category Branch
- To do daily audit of all the activities of the bank.
- Should have exposure to auditing Credit, Trade Finance & forex department audit work also.
- At le...
Key Skills : internal auditing,account manager,account officer,account head
We need resources for our accounting based back end operations.
Basic knowledge in accounting and Import/Export documentation process.
Must be good in communication(English and Hindi).
Good knowledge in MS Office.
Working days will...
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department,• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and exp...
I.job Demands Responsibility of Maintaining all The financial aspects of An Organization.starting from Creation of Financial reports, Financial Planning, Providing Investment Advice to the Organization,Making Risk Benefit Analysis Before all Our I...
Well reputed Company in Vadapalani, Chennai looking for experienced dynamic Accounts Manager. Communication must be very good and must work independently & reporting to top management authorities of the Company. Salary will be between Rs. 13, 000 to ...
RS 80,000 To 1,00,000 Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Tirunelveli
Job Description :
•To Ensure Quality Training Delivery To The Students.
•Conducting Training Of Students Sessions On Ms Office,Tally & Accounts To The Center Students
•Planning & Executing Training
Immediate requirement of AR Callers
Experience required: 1-2 years
No Of Opening : 6
Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Recei...
- Knowledge in Accounting Principles, Journal Entry, Invoice
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge in Ms Office
- Candidates Undergoing Ca Inter Can also Apply.
handsome Salary + Benefits + Perks + Travel Allowance
1. Calling the customers.
2. Pitch the products to the prospective customers & make the closures.
3. Achieve lead generation & monthly Sales targets.
4. Follow-up with the customers
5. Coordinate with Customer for Pa...
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and accounting functions. The AM is expected to take initiative in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures towards accurately repor...
Account Reconciliation and Analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company Balances
journal Entries Including Maintenance of Recurring Journal Entries and Allocations
-prepare Monthly Financial Reporting Package.
-complete Accurate and Timely Month-end, Quarter-end, and Year-end Closes.
-maintain Modified Cash Basis Books.
-prepare and Post Journal Entries.
-complete Bank Reconciliations Accurately and Timely....
India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly pro...
Primary ResponsibilitiesDirect and manage computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs, and schedules for business and finance data processing, computer services, network communications, and management information services...
Job Description of Sales Head
Job Title : Sales Head – All India
Reporting to : Managing Director
Salary : 12lacs/Annum
Experience : More than 10 yrs in Sales
1. Create and implement effective direct sales strat...
Key Skills : good management or sales knowledge,sales head,marketing manager,business development manager,customer sales manager
About Company :
Tech Process prides itself as one of India’s leading payment solutions and services companies. From large utilities and e-commerce portals to telecoms, banks and finance companies, our portfolio is proof of our abilities. If you ...
Key Skills : head sales,manager,bank manager,senior bank manager,bank branch manager
Liaise closely with branch manager and branch staffs to solve problems relating to payment issues.
· Telephone all customers who have not paid their account by the due date, maintain record of contacts (including date, action, commitments) and fo...
Key Skills : account receivable,team handling,credit control
Graduate / PG (Male / Female) with 1 - 10 yrs exp in sales / RM / BDM from Insurance / Banking / Finance / NBFC etc.
Candidates should be ready to work for insurance - direct channel
Candidates should be ready for client meeting
Key Skills : sales,selling,sale,business development manager,unit head,relationship manager,sales executive,marketing,distribution,business development...
We are looking for Accounts & Audit personnel for our Transportation & Logistic Industry. Interested candidate can apply. Below is the job description.
Duties And Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for arranging fund...
Must be a qualified B.Com / M.Com / ICWA / CA Inter.
- Experience between 5 to 10 Years.
- From Construction / Real Estate Industry will be Preferred.
- Should be proficient in Contractor payments / Invoices / Billings / Receipts / Payments.
We are looking for candidates with 5-6 years experience in reputed consumer product companies
-Knowledge of Tally, VAT, Service Tax, TDS
-Should Independently handle the Accounts Function.
-Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement and daily M...
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all