Qualification: M. Com, C.A, M.B.A Finance. SAP Knowledge is must.
Experience: 7-10 years in office management, accounts maintenance and staff supervision.
1. Must have 7 to ...
Required Chartered Accountant (Female)-Ludhiana
Required CA (Female) for a company providing accounts services to Foreign Countries.
Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA)
Experience: 1-3 yrs. experience.
Further please note...
Position: Accounts Manager In Ludhiana
Job Location: Ludhiana
Qualification: MBA (Finance)/M Com
1. Must have 2 to 4 years. Person having knowledge of SAP will be preferred.
2. Perfect in Tally ERP 9.
3. Vat Return/Sales Tax/TDS Re...
Position: Sr. Accounts Executive
Qualification: B.com (Regular) + MBA (Finance) or CA- Inter (those who have dropped CA) (Preference will be given to CA - Inter (those who have dropped CA)).
Experience: For MBA (Finance...
B.Com / M.Com degree holders, having sound knowledge in all aspects of accounting, auditing, taxes etc. Over all experience of 2 Years or above need to apply. Preference given to the candidates having experience in Garments , Spinning mil...
1 . Must have ability to handle all kind of account matters.
2 . With good knowledge of Tally , Billing , Cash Audit.
3 Handling invoices and tax receipts.
4. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
qualification : ...
• Finalization of Balance sheets and profit & Loss Account at periodical intervals
- Monthly preparation and consolidation of Financial Statements
- Timely review of income/costs, reconciliations including sub-ledgers and bank -...
Qualifications : Chartered Account
Company Spinning and Dyeing Unit
Location - Ludhiana
Experience : Minimum 2-3 years work experience in handling accounts in a manufacturing compan
- Offer release, bank account opening, ID card coordination, sending details to the support staff.
- Verification of documents and employment screening/background verification of new joined employees i.e. verification report includes: T...
The General Manager is the head of a hotel. He/she is responsible for all hotel operations by proving and implementing developed strategies and services. He/she works very close with managers or directors of the different departments. Within this res...