RS 7,00,000 To 9,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane, Navi Mumbai
1. Carry out timely and accurate equity settlement for accounting
2. Support the accounting and valuation of Equity and Debt portfolio funds for NAV (Net Asset Value) calculation
3. Preparation of MIS for Management review...
Key Skills : investment operation,nav,fund accounting,fund accountant,net asset value
-The Head will be responsible for acquiring Preferred clients (HNI/Ultra HNI ). -Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
-Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial ...
Key Skills : fund manager,fund analyst,fund management,sales,marketing,business development
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Would oversee the equity products passive or ETF’s product development, operations & assist the sales and operations team. This opportunity is to get exposure to global clients & markets
1. Manage Equity dealing for the fun...
- Monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements and changes to current procedures
- Preparation of various P and L reports and ensuring timely adh...
Achieving the Business targets assigned in terms of cross selling, enhancing and upgrading the client relationships.
Profiling Customers and providing financial products to meet customers\' needs
Ensuring the highest levels of service to the High N...
Jobs ! Opening For Client Relationship Manager - Mutual Funds
Experience: 1-2 Years.
Salary: Upto 22K.
Job Description :
1. Responsible For New Client Acquisition, Building New Relationships And Increasin...