Financial modelling and analysis
Cash management and treasury duties
Overseeing all policies of the company
Long term Business plans to be submitted to the management, related to Finance to endure smooth functioning.
Opening with Leading Financial Company in Mumbai
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
Purpose of the role:
To Process and accounting of invoices, capital and operational expenditures and fund processing for the organisation (and group...
Key Skills : ind as,account payable,accounting,finance,financial planning,vat
1)6 years of strong accounting and functional experience.
2)Responsible for financial management, Taxation ,Finalization of accounts
3)Regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation
4)Banking and operational fund manag...
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager performs a ...
Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements
Handle & prepare cash flow/ Fund flow statements
Make fund transfers through NEFT/ RTGS
Co-ordinate with banks
Prepare various documents related to banking
Handle day-to-day accounting entries in Tally
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
RS 15,00,000 To 30,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
- Minimum 15+ Years Experience in Hedge Fund Industry or in Similar Indian / International Capital Markets Industry
- Having Experience in Trading & Settlements Domains
- Should have Worked On Calypso & Murex
- Strong Bu...
Key Skills : calypso,murex,business analyst,business development
RS 3,00,000 To 6,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We have a Job opening for Manager Finance -Chartered Accountant with 1-2 years of post qualification experience with our clients who are into Events and Digital Media at Andheri East.
Please find JD for an urgent opening:
Job Description – Ma...
-Maintain of Proper books of accounts which including All record like day to day accounting transaction maintain the proper records for Fixed Assets Register, Inventory and all Liabilities.
-Closing the Monthly/Quarterly/Annu...
Key Skills : good command in accountancy,accounting,taxation,accountant,tally
We are having opening for Finance Manager Kiwale PCMC Pune
Position Finance Manager
Qualification B.com / M.com / MBA(Finance)
Number of post 1
Location Kiwale Pune
Industry Real Est...
Key Skills : 1. self-motivation. 2.ability to work independently 3.good organizational skills 4.good communication skills,...
1. Handling of Petty Cash and day to day voucher entry.
2. Bank Reconciliation
3. Overseeing all payments and disbursements of funds and supervising day to day internet banking
4. Monthly monetary & finalization of bank stock statement, Progre...
We are looking for an Accounts Executive for carrying out the day to day accounts activities of the company.
Your primary task is to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities...
RS 6,50,000 To 15,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
10-17 Years of experience in Capital Market /Mutual Fund Business. Last 3-4 yrs should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would report to the position / the client on a daily / ...
Key Skills : taxation,mutual fund marketing,accounting,cost accountancy,budgeting,cost accouting
Region Responsibility:PAN India
Reporting to:Head - Finance & Accounts
Qualification:Bachelors / Masters Degree in Commerce
Maintenance of Books of Accounts viz., Cash, Bank, Journals, Receivables and Payable
Raising and Posting Client Invoices:-
- Processing transactions and posting in to the accounting system.
- Preparation of Financial accounts and liaison with auditors.
- Management of statutory tax returns.
- Preparation of management accounts
ACA/ICWA/CA With hand on experience in Banking Regulations company law, foreign Funding etc. Candidate should be familiar with Financial Accounting, Statutory Audit, Debtors & creditors Control.
Control on Fund Flow, Banking along with overall c...
Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed correctly and on time.
All accountants have the ethical responsibility to be honest and discreet when handing funds and keeping all information confidential.
Handel or solve all qu...
- Handling the cross currency, cross border payments for overseas subsidiaries.
- Ensuring timely and proper accounting for overseas subsidiaries.
- Assisting in preparation of overseas subsidiary accounts as per IGAAP and local GAAPS.
- Responsible for handling the finalization of Balance sheet & Profit / Loss for Proprietary as well as Private Limited company.
- Handling personal accounts
- Day-to-day All Accounting including Purchases & Sales.
- Bank Entries & Rec...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Candiate Has to Be Chartered Accountant & Having 8+ Years of Experience as An Auditor for a Public Accounting Firm (preferably a Big 4) Only in the Financial Services Sector Wid Focus in Financial Services (banks, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Nbfc's)
RS 10,00,000 To 30,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
•To Assist Sme’S For Setting Up Their New Business In Registration, Drafting Agreements, Documentation & Accounting, Training To Staff, Tax Returns Filling With Various Authority
•To Assist Existing Sme’S For Smooth Running Or For Expandi...
Key Skills : accounting,misreporting,businessanalysis,taxation,business analyst,business analyst officer,senior business analyst,hr business analyst
Ca / Icwai with 18 to 24 Years of Experience .
responsible for Financial Planning & Budgeting, Design and Implement Systems & Procedures; Preparation of Financial Statements, Maintaining and Scrutinizing Statutory Books of Accounts, Costing & Mis, L...
Key Skills : accounting finance,financial management,accountant,finance management,finance general manager,finance...
Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded...