1. Manage And Monitor Activities Of All Employees In The Front Office Department Making Sure They Adhere The Standards Of Excellence And To The Guidelines Set In The Employee Handbook, Hotel Policies And Procedures, Coaching, Tra...
Greets, Registers, And Assigns Rooms To Guests.
Issues Room Key To Guest.
Responsible For Proper Key Control And Other Security Measures.
Answers Telephone In Absence Of Telephone Operator.
Transmits And Receives Telephone Messages And Se...
\*Great all Guests at all the time in a friendly and helpful manner, and attempt to learn and use Guest’s names at every opportunity.
\*Upon Check in, ensure that the Guest completes his registration card completely and legibly, and that the guest...
Key Skills : front office executive,computer operator,typist
• In charge of all front desk operations.
• Maintaining and upkeep of the reception.
• Coordination of ID and other visitors cards.
• Receiving the customers, clients, visitors in a polite and pleasant way with a good smile & Greet...
Register & process guests and their assigned rooms
Accommodate guest requests
Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services
Handling cash payments
Maintain a clean and n...
• Accommodates guests of hotel by greeting
• performing guest transactions, answering the telephone,
• operating necessary front office equipment, etc.
• to ensure high-quality guest relation.
• General knowledge of computers.