2 - 5 Year
-Greet and welcome guests -Answer questions and address complaints -Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages -Recei...
Key Skills : front office assistant,front office associate,front office executive,front office,front desk,receptionist,guest handling,customer service
- Experienced & capable of supervising Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Banquets, Conferences etc.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day operation of the F&B sections and inform the F&B Manager of any major decision taken which did not require his...
Duties of a hotel reservations agent include receiving calls from guests interested in staying in a hotel, verifying customer information and payment options, sending customers a confirmation note or email and assigning rooms to customers.
A reputed Company urgent Looking Female Receptionist, who has good personality & Good communication skills, Knows Both Hindi & English Language, fluent speaking & Computer Knowledge. Fresher also can Apply. Only female candidate can apply...
- to Work in Front Office as Team.
- Ensuring Maximum Guest Satisfaction in Consistent with Brand Standards
- Willing to Learn New Things.
salary: 60,000 - 1,25,000 P.a
industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Job Opening for Receptionist (Preferable English Speaking Girls)
Lodging and fooding will be provided for.
- Fresh out of college. little or zero experience working anywhere
- Preferably of Japanese origin (North-east candidates also an option)....
Candidate should have done HM & have at least 1year experience in Housekeeping in Hotel.
-Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting, dealing with guests queries and complaints, and booking rooms Visitors.
-Maintain high standards o...