- Duties & accountabilities
- Day-to-day administration of the applications including operational support, troubleshooting, tuning, upgrade
- Artifactory, Maven, Jenkins, Git/Gerrit
- Work closely with the system engineers (DBAs, Linux/Windows, ...
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 6-10 years of hands-one Software Development experience
- 4 + years of experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and...
Only if you have Knowledge in Linux (Cent OS, Fedora) plz call us
We are hiring for “Linux System Administrator” (L1 Support) for Bangalore Location.
Job role : System Admin - L1 Support
Experience : Minimum 1 year
Key Skills : linux administrator,system administrator,senior linux administrator,linux administration officer
• A good understanding of Asterisk, IVR Platforms with a particular focus on SIP/ISSDN PRI, SS7, E1 (ISUP and the related protocols and standards), MUX, PBX etc.
• Able to create dial plan in asterisk.
• Able to Code AGI Scripting in perl ...
Walk In Interview on 10th June 2017 Bangalore
Analyst/ Senior Analyst Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
• 3-6yrs experience in Operations support for PKI Infrastructure and enterprise users.
• Operation of Smartcard Manageme...