RS 3,50,000 To 4,75,000 Chandigarh, Central Delhi, KulluManali-Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Delhi
Interview for the Post of Quality Control Executive with D S Drinks & Bev. Pvt. Ltd. VPO- Raison, Distt. Kullu (HP)
Interested send resume
Candidate shall be BSc / MSc- Chemistry / Food Tech / Microbiology wit...
- Shall be responsible for performing in-process checks in the manufacturer of Liquid Oral products review of process documents stage-wise and facilitate timely release of batches at various stages.
- Investigation of root causes and implementation...
P.S. TechRole has been designed to improve the Technical knowledge capabilities in terms of computer software issues of the agents through regular Call Audits, Coaching, Mentoring and Training imparted through the Quality Team.
Key Skills : technical support executive,technical suppport engineer,quality assurance engineer
We are looking for candidates who has experience of working in manufacturing unit and in hand experience of 2-3 years in quality Lab and testing equipments .
They should be aware of testing procedure to be used on plastic packaging material and h...
Key Skills : quality control executive,quality assurance,quality incharge,quality control executive
We are currently looking for a Junior QA Tester to join our team. We want a dynamic and talented professional who can performing testing procedures on software applications and ensuring that all errors are identified and corrected before release to c...
RS 12,00,000 To 15,00,000 North Delhi, Dehradun, Haridwar, Delhi
Food and Beverage Quality Assurance, ISO 22000, HACCP, Alcoholic Beverage Production and Online Quality control, Overall quality management, Plant and vendor Audit, FSSAI compliance, Market Delivery & Material Planning, SAP Basis,
send Me Jobs like This
- Major Responsibilities Include:
- Production and Quality Control.
- Regular Tracking of Monthly Production Plan & in Case of Defaults Take Corrective Action to Achieve Target.
- Enforcing Strict Qual...
1. Candidate should have a good know how of print technologies and methodologies.
2. To ensure that printing quality is as per the standards.
3. Sampling & Analysis of Raw Material
4. Analysis of Finished goods Physical Parameters