Requirement of B.tech Or Diploma Electrical Engineer for Telecom Sector Company.Freshers also eligible to apply.Salary will discuss at the time of an Interview.
Candidate should determined towards his work or profession.
Job Location- PAN India
Key Skills : project management,site engineer,electrical site engineer
Role : IT Manager
Min Experience should be 4 years
Qualification and Role:
BE / B. Tech./M. Tech /MCA
Role: Comprehensive knowledge of and specific development experience in technologies that include: MS.NET with C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, ...
1. Knowledge of best maintenance practices, lubrication, fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials. Background related with chemical industry will be preferred. Besides exposer in protective coating like FRP, LEAD, ENGINEERING PLASTIC would be pre...
We are looking for Recruitment Manager.
Should have experience in IT recruitments ,BPO etc.
Should have good understanding on hiring methods and use of social media.
This is a work from home freelance opportunity .
You would be w...
Dear Urgently Required
Area Sales manager for Reputed Pharma Company .
He Should Have Experience In Selling Pharma Products.
- Should Be Able To Lead A Team Of Medical Representatives.
- Meet With The Doctors...
-managing parts of construction projects
-overseeing building work
-setting out sites and organizing facilities
-checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
Key Skills : strong knowledge of solar,team management,construction,project management,site engineering
RS Up To 1,25,000 Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota-Kota, Udaipur
1. Arranging appointments with doctors, hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
2. Making presentations to doctors.
3. Building and maintaining positive working relationships with doctors
Key Skills : area business manager,business manager,assistant business manager,business management,business development,business...
RS 80,000 To 1,75,000 Ajmer, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Kota-Kota
Housekeeping is a Broad Term Used to Define the Management of Many Hospitality and Cleanliness Needs in Both the Domestic and Commercial Arena. Housekeeping Refers to the Maintenance and Upkeep of Premises such as a House, Hotel or a Resident Facilit...
Key Skills : house keeper,house keeping,cleaner executive,cleaning supervisor,guest house management