- Collect samples of blood from the patient for testing - Assist the doctor in obtaining blood samples for conducting test.
- Perform other important duties of answering the calls of patients and sorting their queries regarding appointments.
Key Skills : phlebotomist,phlebotomy,blood collection executive,blood bank officer,blood bank technologist,blood transfusion officer,cord blood collector
Managing doctor appointments, handling customer complaints & follow ups, handling calls - both inbound & outbound, attending external calls, attending calls from inpatients or internal depts, any other ad hoc duties related to hospital operations ass...
Key Skills : call center executive,marketing executive,business development executive
Qualification: PhD,MSc. in Nutrition and Dietetics
1. To interact with and monitor the progress of all clients
2. To counsel all the clients not losing well in co-ordination with the in-house Doctor, Physiotherapist and the ...
Taking proper history of the patient.
Chart down all the details in the system.
Inform respective consultant/Registrars about every developments.
Post in Ward, Should be ready for shift duties.
MBBS, BHMS, BAMS exp. with a reputed Hospital and in...
A nurse supervisor's duties include scheduling hours and assigning nurses to particular patients. They must also evaluate their team to ensure they are giving the best care possible to their patients. Supervisors may be involved in hiring nursing sta...
Profile- In- House Doctor
Experience- Fresher can apply , Experienced also can apply.
Location- Gurgaoun & Faridabad
Salary- 20 to 30% Hike (Assurance Hike) - Part Time and Full Time (Both)
JOB Responsibilities –
The in house do...
Key Skills : duty doctor,doctor,mbbs,slimming doctor,in house doctor. mbbs doctor
• Managing Doctor Appointments
• Handling Customer Complaints and Follow-ups
• Handling Calls
– Both Inbound and Outbound
• Attending External Calls Which Could Be For:
appointment Booking (majorly)
Key Skills : call centre,call centre executive,call centre officer