Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
- Edit and re-write portions of technical documents, and write original content for promotional materials develop or maintain templates for documents while ensuring that all documents meet established content standards.
- Conceive, write and deliver...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...