RS 2,00,000 To 2,75,000 North Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Delhi, G
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team at the warehouse composed of receivers, packers, dispatchers and other support staff
- Operate a technology platform to perform day-to-day operations of the warehouse
- Coordinate with vendors and hub man...
To ensure quality parameters before starting the machines.
Problem solve in machining processes.
Document/Record keeping and update
PRODUCTION REPORTING HOURLY,Verification and adjustment of work documents.
Packaging & dispatching related works.
Key Skills : production engineer,production planning engineer,production supervisor,dispatch management,production...
- Collect samples of blood from the patient for testing - Assist the doctor in obtaining blood samples for conducting test.
- Perform other important duties of answering the calls of patients and sorting their queries regarding appointments.
Key Skills : phlebotomist,phlebotomy,blood collection executive,blood bank officer,blood bank technologist,blood transfusion officer,cord blood collector
1. Define Elements of the Production Plan in Line with Business Strategy, Keeping Competitive Edge.
2. Hands On Experience in Production, Fabrication, Quality & Planning.
3. Develop the Production, Quality & Inspection Roadmap Including Ope...
Key Skills : production head,production engineer,production controller,production coordinator,production incharge,production manager,production...
Assisting in Logistic,Dispatch Material/ Order Material (Inward & outward),Able to manage outside work like cheque Deposit, going to Bank etc & other works,Facility, Maintenance, Housekeeping supervision,Admin related work,Word & Excel, Emailing
Key Skills : administration officer,admin executive,admin head
Understanding of the local compliances to have a seamless integration.
- To understand the local strengths and weakness to create an effective CKD plan.
- Mapping of appropriate partners for collaboration.
- Planning & making of production Pla...
1. Invoice raising and dispatch
2. AMC quotation process.
3. Service call management in SAP.
4. Allocation and coordination with engineers.
5. Collection follow-up.
6. Publish of reports.
7. Store responsibility
1 Manual Job Card Filling.
2 Note Down Vehicle Complaint On Job Card.
3 Daily Monitoring And Analysis Of Defects Found On Vehicle.
4 Daily Update Board Of Workshop. Knowledge Of Warranty And Amc.
5 Basic Knowledge Of Hydraulic System.