RS 3,00,000 To 6,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We have a Job opening for Manager Finance -Chartered Accountant with 1-2 years of post qualification experience with our clients who are into Events and Digital Media at Andheri East.
Please find JD for an urgent opening:
Job Description – Ma...
-Manage and oversee day-to-day accounting activities.
-Process month and end year process, accounts payable / receivable, cash receipt, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reco...
- Thorough Knowledge and Experience of Using of Udyog Software for Preparing Excise Gate-passes, Challans and Commercial Invoices for Import Trade.
- Thorough Knowledge and Experience in Tally Software, Including Calculating the Cost o...
RS 5,00,000 To 10,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
- Liaison with Banks for Bank Guarantees (bg), Etc.
- Managing the Statutory Compliances Under Income Tax, Karnataka / Mumbai Vat, Cst, Stpi, Customs, and Service Tax, Transfer Pricing Etc., Efficiently
- Appearing and Completin...
•Maintaining A Healthy Relationship With Existing Customers.
•Providing Sales And Administrative Support To The Sales Team.
•Supporting The Sales Team In Attaining Sales Targets.
•Communicating With The Sales Team...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,50,000 Kalyan-Dombivali, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
Maintaining Books of Accounts
Experience of Direct/ Indirect tax including Income Tax, Service Tax, TDS, etc.
Capable of doing Balance Sheet Finalization
Must have worked on Tally
Male Candidates ...
RS 6,00,000 To 14,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Candidate should be C.A./ C.A. Inter./ M.Com. with about 10-12 years experience. He should be well worse & upto date knowledge of Accounts, Direct Taxes , Indirect Taxes & Audit functions and through knowledge of MS Office, Internet, Tally accounting...
RS 2,00,000 To 5,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Conversant with International Financial Reporting Standards;
Responsible for full spectrum of accounting, budgeting, taxation, credit administration, banking, treasury, management accounting and financial reporting;