1. Client & Account Management.
2. Product Costing & Sourcing.
3. Vendor & Order Planning.
4. Merchandise Team management.
5. Ensuring co-ordination amongst departments as per set Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
7. MIS reporting to Upper ...
Instructing, setting up, evaluating, and monitoring personnel
Planning, Coordinating and follow up with concern department for samples & production.
Dealing and Co-coordinating with the buying houses for execution of orders, timely delivery of ...
A Degree is Not Obligatory, But Those Who Earn a 2-year or 4-year Degree in Fashion Design or fine Art May Find Themselves Better Positioned to Enter the Competitive Field of Footwear Design. General Coursework Includes Fashion History, Industrial De...
1. Need to work in leather goods & accessories Department.
2. Needs to bear the responsibility of merchandiser.
3. Needs to work on ERP software.
4. Needs to do the follow-up with vendor and production team.
5. Needs to design safety footwear and...
Urgent requirement for female Sales executive who possess excellent sales and communication skills, basic English speaking capability and who is able to handle responsibility and sales targets.
Basic computer skills are desired (invoicing). Should...
1. Assist the Senior Merchandiser for Buyer Handling, Product development, quality issue and other work for both online & offline business.
2. Follow up with vendors and buyers.
3. Maintain files & documents.
4. Search online data of buyers.
Job Specification : B.Tech Mech. (Males)
Must have pleasing personality
Good Communication skills (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
Knowledge of MS office (Word & Excel)
Awareness with ERP
Can read Autocad 2D, 3D drawings
Experience : ...
Key Skills : production engineers,production,production assistant,production designer,production engineer,production executive,production incharge,production...