Our Client, A telecom Sector based in Naraina, Delhi ,Looking for Carrier Relation Manager (VOIP Sale)
Position – Sales Manager/ Carrier Relation Manager
Salary – Up to 60k (no bar for the right candidate)
Location – Naraiana (Del...
Acquisition of salary accounts and Cross of Third Part products in the portfolio responsible for.
Maintaining relationships with the department heads / contact people at a corporate level.
Penetration in empanelment relationships acquired. This w...
Business development for trade credit insurance.
•Studying the client’s existing portfolio and assist the client in deciding about the risks involved in the existing transactions, portion of risks to be insured, the financial implications involv...
Key Skills : business development,sales,marketing,business development manager
1. Financial statement analysis and commentary on financial performance of the counterparty. 2. Prepare financial spread, including forecasting and/or stress, test, to generate financial ratios and internal credit rating. Compasing both Industry / Bu...
IBM BP KVCH offering Onjob training Program in SAS as a Analytics.
SAS has a unique programming step and language. One of the dynamic features of SAS is its programming language, easy to learn and has pertinent syntax. By using the combination of DA...
Key Skills : business analysis,marketing analysis,financial analysis,quality analysis,risk analysis,risk assessment,risk...
Currently we have requirement for Team Manager ( Mortgage – Home Loans) @ Delhi.
Position : Team Manager( Mortgage – Home Loans)
Total Exp required : MBA Fresher or 1Year
Key Skills : team leader sales,team manager,marketing,business development
RS 1,50,000 To 2,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Ghaziabad, Noida
MODERN BANKER PROGRAM:-
The Modern Banker Program is a unique banking program jointly developed by Us and HDFC Bank. This program aims to train selected aspirants as per the requirement of the roles that they would be performing in HDFC Bank. The ...
- Generating Sales
- Responding to all Queries Promptly Through Phone or Email
- Handling Air Ticketing, Visa, Forex/ Money Changing,
- Hotel Booking, Tour Packages, Travel Insurance, Railway Ticketing
- Follow Up On all Queries and Closing the B...
VP - Business Development
10 - 15 yrs
Prospect for potential new clients and build relationships with new clients,set up meetings between client's decision makers and company's Management.Evaluate the credit worthiness of clients...
Key Skills : business development,marketing,client servicing,sales
RS 2,50,000 To 4,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Ghaziabad, Noida
The 6 month PGDBM Program prepares you for a career in a private bank in sought after positions. We has partnered with India's leading banks - they trust us, so we can get you GUARANTEED job.
Our banking courses are a way in whi...
Key Skills : bank manager,banking,tally,accounting,finance,cost accounting
1. Maintaining Client Master Data and updating it regularly, Preparation of MIS based on it as required by Internal Team and externally.
2. Updating MIS for migration of external rating, informing the Team about significant downgrades if any.
The candidate will work dedicatedly with senior management and will be responsible for analysis of real estate assets and business portfolio.
-Analyzing and spreading the financial statements in excel.
-Analysis of financial sta...
• Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue.
• Managing a/c payable & a/c Receivable must have accounting software knowledge like Tally.
• Asking the customers to settle their account and explainin...
Send me Jobs like this
- AR Collections
- AR Reconciliations
- Customer Credit Processing
- Vendor Credit Investigations
- Shipping Estimates
- Full Shipping Invoice Reconciliations
- Wire Processing
- Following up with...
Completion of Books for accounts having all entries
Compliance of TDS, Service Tax, and sales tax.
MIS preparation as directed by Management
Review of reconciliation of all banks accounts as per regular interval
Supporting work fo...
RS 3,00,000 To 4,50,000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi
The main areas of responsibilities for this role are detailed under:
1. Deliver on Sales Targets of online business
Adhere to the sales policies and procedures for centre in collaboration
Innovate and suggest local sales ...
The job involves handling all Project Finance related activities.
Participating in business finance functions with the business teams.
Assessing and advising the Management on various financing options available, especially in financial modeling, f...
1) Meeting with Corporate, Banks & Travel agents for procuring new business.
2) To ensure tie-up with Business relationship delivers profitability to the Branch/Company.
3) To build up and maintain good relations with co...
Generating Trade & Trade Forex revenue & acquisition, deepening and managing of Current Account Portfolios of the Branch.
-Sourcing Trade, Forex customers & thereby generating fee based income.
-Handling Trade based queries from the Branch & increa...
Key Skills : relationship manager,client service executive,customer service executive
RS 20,00,000 To 25,00,000 Central Delhi, Mumbai, Delhi
1. Financial statement analysis and commentary on financial performance of the counterparty.
2. Prepare financial spread, including forecasting and/or stress, test, to generate financial ratios and internal credit r...
Profile is ACCOUNTANT
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Operates ERP Tally, Excel/ Word, proficient in financial data management.
2.Sound Knowledge in (online sale, branch transfer, goods returned Debit & ...
Key Skills : accountant,accounts & bank reconciliation,accounting and mis repor,erp tally,excel/ word,proficient in financial data management.,accounts...
Meeting with DSM/RSM/Sales Manager .Maintaining and increasing sales.Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.Compiling and analysing sales figures.
Job Opening for VP (Finance).
1. Heading the Finance & Accounts Department and controlling the financial & accounting affairs of the company on all India basis including finalization of Accounts and Audit. . Knowing US GAAP. Issues of Transfer Pri...
For Marketing and Sales Activities - Sector : Polymers and Chemicals
- Market Information Data, Market Intelligence
- Responsible for Coordinating Credit and Financial Activities and Obtaining Payments for Import/export Operations.
- Acts as An ...
ECRMs roles and responsibility includes;
1. Regular meeting with the existing customer to ensure engagement and wallet share.
2. Resolve any service related Issue by coordinating with Internal & external stakeholders.
Key Skills : good communication skill,knowledge about banking operation,banking product,experience in banking is mendatory,relationship management,customer...
We have immediate openings for Account Executive positions. Responsibilities include -
• Reconciliation of Bank accounts and credit cards
• Maintain books of accounts including posting of entries in GL
• Preparation of daily/weekly MI repo...