Finjindia Business Automation & Management Services
RS 50,000 To 1,25,000 Indore
perform Analysis of Results to Ensure Completeness, Accuracy and Be Able to Explain Key Trends and Movements.
prepare Accurate and Timely Balance Sheet Reconciliations Including Investigating and Resolving Reconciling It...
Prepare, Examine, And Analyze Accounting Records, Financial Statements, And Other Financial Reports To Assess Accuracy, Completeness, And Conformance To Reporting And Procedural Standards.
Analyze Business Operations, Tre...
Key Skills : bachelor\\\'s degree,accounting,reporting skills,attention to detail,deadline-oriented,data entry management,accounts...
- Individual will be responsible for reconciling a suite of portfolios each month.
- Will be responsible for working with other parties within Loan Servicing to clear outages each month.
- Must complete reconciliations in accor...
B.COM/BBA (Tally) Fresher POST -30
Credit and Debit control with supervision of seniors. Daily account MIS must be maintained in excel format. (Inward and outward). Preparation of Quarterly budgeting of all departments and ...
- Below are the requirements for Accounts exec cum office coordinator (FEMALE)
- Knowledge of Busy accounting software
- Handling bank & vendor payments
- Good knowledge of MS Excel working
- Coordination with customers for out...
Manage all accounting operations including Billing, AR, AP, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition & Quick Books Oversee all company accounts and investments.
Assist AVP Finance in creating monthly and annual r...
Steplinkindia Human Resources & Management Services
RS 1,00,000 To 2,50,000 Indore
- prepare the financial records or the statements and keeping track of accounts and financial statements on a weekly or monthly basis.
- execute all the accounts in accounting software.
- understand the rules and the regulations of the company and ...
1.Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
2.Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capita...
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
The role of a chartered accountant can cover many aspects of finance work, including:
- continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
- undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position);
Duties And Responsibilities:
1. To Administer Accounts Department So That All Functions In The Department Are Carried Out And There Is No Unreasonable Backlog.
2. Develop Systems And Procedures For Maintaining Books Of Accounts In Accordance Wi...
Analyze company financial statements and commodity prices, sales, costs, expenses, and tax rates to determine a company's value.Analyze how new regulations, policies, and political and economic trends may impact investments.Supervise a team of analys
Processing of invoices and journal entries.
Creation of budget and forecasting on the monthly basis.
Preparation of snapshot for revenue and cost center analysis.
Preparation of budget and tracking of budget cost through different departments.
Should be strong in General accounting and Taxation.
Preparing MIS reports and Budgeting.
Ensure timely updation of accounting software-Quick Books (Exp in Quick Books is Mandatory).
Make efficient accounting and ad-hoc reports,
Preparing bank re...
1. Responsible For Contracting, Servicing And Relationship Management Of Existing Corporate Accounts Signed With Goair And New Accounts Which Will Be Signed In Future.
2. Responsible For The Achievement Of Corporate Channel Targets Of Sales, Flown...
1.Monthly Closure Of Books Of Accounts On The Last Working Day Of The Month.
2.Preparation Of Annual Financial Statements Latest By 30Th April Every Year As Per The Relevant Accounting Standards Of Icai And Without Any Qualification In The Audit R...
Maintain monthly MIS reports
Preparing monthly P&L
Should maintain food and non food expenses details
Responsible for IT, Sales Tax, VAT, Service Tax returns
Conduct stock audit.
Should maintain good relationship w...
1. To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
2. Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
3. To deal with daily transactions for the petty ca...
Key Skills : bank reconciliation,accountant,accounts executive,accounts manager,taxation,auditor,head corporate accounts,zonal accounts...
· Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
· Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning.
· Assist in preparing long-term business plans.
A reputed organization of Indore has opening for Accountant and Secretarial work. Candidate should have good knowledge of Tally, Accounting, Stock Auditing, Dispatch and primary secretarial work. Candidate should be flexible in working hours. Female ...
Key Skills : tally,accounting,stock auditing,dispatch and primary secretarial work,accountant,taxation,auditor,cost...
- Review And Maintain Cost Accounting Policies
-Collect Operational Data, Prepare Analysis Reports As Well As Forecast Expenses And Comparision Of The Same With Budget Sheets
-Responsible For Maintaining And Improving The Processes And Controls...