Chartered Accountant Should have Good Analytical Skills, Knowledge of Service Tax, Vat, Tally & Auditing , Should Be Able to Develop & Maintain High Level of Corporate Governance, Should have a Knowledge of Laws Relating to Nbfc & Corporate Laws, Sho...
RS 2,00,000 To 2,50,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat
Exp. all Accounting Entries in Tally, Prepairing Payment and Payment Advice, Mis Report, Preparing Monthly Returns for Vat and Cst, Statutory Payments (tds, Service Tax, Vat, Cst, Income Tax), Preparing Tds Challan, Service Tax Challan, Income Tax Ch...
Preparation of Daily Report & MIS reports.
Vendor (Debtor & Creditor) and Bank reconciliation, Accounts payable / receivable.
Vendor Management & Creating Invoices
Assistance in preparation of other financial reports.
Calculation and Prep...
RS 3,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Overall responsibility of Finance and Accounts department of the company
Head the Finance and Accounts Department
Co-ordinate inter-departmental matters
Ensure timely preparation of books of accoun...
Should have Sound knowledge of Microsoft office and Tally ERP 9.
Should know how to pass various type accounting entries like Journal, Contract, Payment, Receipt.
Calculation of TDS and timely payment of TDS.
Calculation of Service Tax & Ret...
Gujarat JHM Hotels has a career opportunity for Senior Accountant. Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum education B.Com
- A Masters degree in Accounting/Commerce preferred, but not required.
- Candidate from the h...
- Handling Computerized Accounts and Knowledge of ( Vat, Service Tax, E Filing of Vat Returns, Tds Etc )
- Managing the Day-to-day Operations of the Office
organizing and Maintaining Files and Records.
salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Indian Jobs Sea Recruitment and Placement Consultants
RS 1,25,000 To 3,75,000 Ahmedabad, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, SurendranagarDudhrej, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Accountants provide financial advice to clients that range from multinational organisations and governmental bodies to small independent businesses. Accountants often specialize in particular areas of practice, including audit, management consultancy...
Office Accountant/chartered accountant should have good analytical skills, knowledge of service Tax, VAT, Tally & auditing , Should be able to develop & maintain high level of Corporate Governance, Should have a knowledge of laws relating to NBFC & c...
1) Understanding the clients business.
2) Review of clients books of accounts i.e. P&L and Balance Sheet
3) Compilation of the data of income and foreign assets of clients in the format as desired by CPA firm
a. preparation of P&L and Balance Shee...
1) Segment wise Revenue analysis
2) Monitoring of Debtors with aging report
3) Preparation of billing of corporate customers and its accounting
4) Monitoring of collections
5) Unearned Revenue calculation
6) Monitoring of all India collections a...