We are looking for an Accounts Executive the job role includes:
Accounting entries in tally & back office
Maintain accounts in tally
Client pay in / payout
Release & accounting of expenses
Preparing statutory accounts.
All Accounts work on Tally ERP 9.0
Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
Managing petty cash transact...
Maintaining & handling day-to-day accounts.
Maintenance of Books of Accounts like Journals & Ledgers, cash book, bank book etc.
Should possess good knowledge on MS office & Tally.
Knowledge of various statutes like TDS, Service Tax, Accounti...
Managing loan life cycle
Accounting reconciliation of customer loan accounts
Work on system enhancements wrt EMI/PEMI presentations, foreclosure, payment entries
Managing the PDC factory, ECS and NACH registration and lod
Accounts Payable and Receivable
Payment & Receipt Entries
Handling Petty Cash
Bank Related Transactions
Daily Cash Reconciliation
Making of Agent Commission
Filing of Service Tax Return
Filing of TD...
Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
Sort and distribute incoming mail
Process P.O.s, matching invoices
Process cheque requests
Audit and process credit card bills
Match invoices to checks, obtain all s...
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
1.Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
2.Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capita...
Accounting and Banking
Preparation of Financial Statements including Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c and
Vendors invoice processing & payment processing.
Reconciliation of Bank Account and all party ledgers on monthly basis.
Well versed with Tally.
Direct and coordinate activities of other accountants and clerical
Interaction with Banks and other Agencies
Must have the knowledge of Taxation i.e TDS, Service Tax & VAT
Good command over all accounti...
1. Collating, Preparing and Interpreting Reports, Budgets, Accounts, Commentaries and Financial Statements
2. Undertaking Strategic Analysis and Assisting with Strategic Planning
3. Producing Long-term Business Plans
4. Undertaking Research Into P...
We are looking for a Inter CA with 7 + years of experience to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. finance manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for coll...
1. To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
2. Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
3. To deal with daily transactions for the petty ca...
Key Skills : bank reconciliation,accountant,accounts executive,accounts manager,taxation,auditor,head corporate accounts,zonal accounts...
Location – INDORE Salary-As per last CTC Gender-MALE/FEMALE
M com/B com + Tally
•Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
•Documents financial transactions by entering account in...
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and accounting functions. The AM is expected to take initiative in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures towards accurately repor...
Accountant/ Sr. Accountant
Should have excellent accounting skills
Good at excel
Good communication skills
accounting, balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow, audit, taxation matters
Processing of invoices and journal entries.
Creation of budget and forecasting on the monthly basis.
Preparation of snapshot for revenue and cost center analysis.
Preparation of budget and tracking of budget cost through different departments.
1. Working knowledge of Book Keeping and MIS Reporting.
2. Finalization of Balance Sheet & Accounts.
3. Preparing Adjustment Entry in Finalization of Books,
4. Preparing Bank Reconciliation.
5. Preparing Cash Book and Bank Book.
- Utilize word processing, spreadsheet and accounting software systems.
- Two year general Accounting experience required.
- Ability to communicate with owners & staff in an effective and efficient manner.
- To help clients or employers, for trav...
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expendit...
* ICWA - Inter only
* Accounts payable & account receivable
* Taking care of complete AP cycle and timely payment to vendor productive
* Interaction with purchase and other division to ensure smooth functioning of AP material and Expenses
Implementing accounting / financial systems
Preparing and reconciliation of financial statements viz, ledgers, P&L Account and Balance Sheet
Submitting Income tax return and Sales tax return
Preparing of excise records, calculation of excise
"1. Managing the Complete Office Accounting Portfolio Independently, including day-to-day Accounting entries, Cash receipts, Banking relations, MIS and Reporting to Corporate Accounts.
2. In addition handle Vendor Management for Branch Office Admini...
Completely Manage Whole Accounts with Subordinate Team- On Tally--balance Sheet Prepare for Audit, 2 Branch Co-ordination, Sales Tax Cases, Tds, Excise, Import Documentation, Bank, Cash Book, Payments - Monitor and Control Functioning in Company