RS 1,25,000 To 2,00,000 Cochin, Kottayam, Calicut only
Fundraising managers are responsible for an organisation's fundraising team and for delivering their fundraising programme. This could include developing corporate partnerships, coordinating direct mail campaigns, organising fundraising events and ap...
1.Enquiry generation through various on-field and off-field activities.;Setting up of information desks throughout the entire territory.
2.Corporate visits to various companies.
3.Doing corporate visits and seminars about the courses offered.
- Public Relations and Media engagement
- Social Media engagement
- Programme/event management
- Office Management, filing and meeting personnels
- Media Publicity and networking
- Website Management, content editing
Key Skills : public relations,public relations executive,social media agent,public relationship officer,pubic relationship advisor,corporate communicationist
RS 50,000 To 4,00,000 Calicut, Cochin, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram
- Responsible For Managing, Developing And Retaining Existing Customers And Maximizing Profit And Growth, Through The Formulation And Development Of New Plans/ Initiatives.
- Regularly Monitoring And Analyzing The Competition.
- Develop New Cli...
Key Skills : decision maker & target achiever age : 20 to 32 years excellent communication skills smart & presentable with pleasing personality good convincing...
RS 1,50,000 To 2,25,000 Hyderabad, Cochin, Kottayam, Mumbai, Chennai, Guahati
- Should be flexible on working with computer
- Strong presentable skill
- should have good communication skills and good personality.
- Having pleasant attitude.
- Should have worked in sales tax return and service tax retu...
• Responsible for overall business development activities at the Centre
• Coordinate the marketing activities of Kottayam and nearby districts
• Arrange for seminars, quiz competitions, programs and other events.
• Regular interaction with...