The role of a chartered accountant covers many aspects of finance work of project, including:
1. Continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
2. Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation\'s financial p...
a. preparing Agendas for & taking minutes of Board & General Meetings
b. Maintaining statutory books including statutory books, including Register of Members, Directors etc.,
c. Assist in advising members of the legal, govern...
Profile: Account Manager- (B2B) Corporate Sales
- 100% direct field sales job as you will be visiting at least 3-4 clients in a day.
- To acquire new clients (SME/ Consultants/Corporates) and to retain the old clients in...
Qualified Company Secretary having full knowledge of Company Law and Statutory Compliance for secretarial work.
Job Description/Responsibilities of the Candidate:
He should have knowledge of conducting board meetings an...
Key Skills : company secretary,auditing,accounting,taxation,cs,company incorporation,corporate laws,cost accounting,cost accountancy,budgeting
Candidate would be responsible for day to day accounting jobs being invoicing, payment, receipts, banking. Familiarity with VAT, TDS, Service tax and Income Tax is must. Active reconciliation of debtors, creditors and follow up is required.
RS Up To 1,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Bangalore, Noida, Delhi
Audit the work for CAS (Central Accounting Solution) team. Prepare as well as audit the JE’S for team. On month end, audit the various accruals reports and send them report for post and non-post JE’s.
Prepare & Audit the accruals modals ba...
- Must have Vast Knowledge of Busy Accounts Package.
- Must have Knowledge of Using Pay Roll Software.
- Must have Knowledge of Tds / Sales Tax Returns.
- Preparation of Trail Balance / Reconciling Entries.
- Must Be Proficient in English.