• He/she will be responsible for budgeting, accounting & taxation, management reporting and compliance with all legal and financial aspects of the company. He/she will be well versed in accounting principles & data entry in Tall...
Should have Sound knowledge of Microsoft office and Tally ERP 9.
Should know how to pass various type accounting entries like Journal, Contract, Payment, Receipt.
Calculation of TDS and timely payment of TDS.
Calculation of Service Tax & Ret...
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and accounting functions. The AM is expected to take initiative in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures towards accurately repor...
Should be handling Service Tax , Sales Tax, Tds Form followup
Responsible for Accounts Receivables & Payables
Responsible for Inventory funding account, Trade Advance and stock Audit Reports.
Responsible for BRS, Purchase, Sales and Inventor...
RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Surat, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Delhi
Accounts Payable Manager
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer servi...
Preparing Board / EGM / AGM Notices, Director Report, Resolutions & Minutes of AGM, EGM, BM, etc.
b) Scheduling meetings, assisting for preparation of agendas, providing guidance on board paper content, ensuring timely delivery of papers; recording ...
Key Skills : company secretary,cs,taxation,auditing,accounting,company incorporation,corporate laws,cost...
Deputy Manager – Direct Tax
This role would be based out of Corporate office in Chennai. The person would work with the team to ensure
Compliance to Income tax Act including transfer pricing and TDS
Representations before the Income tax au...
Well reputed Company in Vadapalani, Chennai looking for experienced dynamic Accounts Manager. Communication must be very good and must work independently & reporting to top management authorities of the Company. Salary will be between Rs. 13, 000 to ...
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department,• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and exp...
- Candidate Who Can Work with Full Involvement in Accounts Both Freshers and Experience (0-3 Years) with Tally Skill Can Apply
- Maintaining Books of Day to Day Accounting & Voucher Verification, Cash Book, Bank Book, Sales Register, Purchase Regist...
RS 1,25,000 To 2,25,000 AnnamalaiNagar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Tiruppur, Adhyar-Tamil Nadu,Ttk Road-Tamil Nadu
Position Title: Accountant
Reporting to: Regional Accountant
Shift Timing: Day Shift
Date of joining Immediate
Skills: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SF AS...
Preparation and monitoring of Financials and cash flow Budget.
2. Profitability and Contribution responsibility
3. Benchmarking of financials with competitors.
4. Cost management
5. Inventory management and optimising inventory turnover Ratio.
Key responsibilities include:
Handling pre-sale enquiries via phone / e-mail
Gathering customer needs and reporting that to manager
Updating the CRM and managing the sales pipeline regularly
Regular communication with the customers
Key Skills : sales executive,marketing executive,business development executive,customer sales executive
Urgent - We Are Looking For A …
Candidate Who Have Passion To Teach With Good Command Over The Fundamental Basic Knowledge Of The Under Mentioned Subjects
RS 1,25,000 To 2,75,000 Hyderabad, Central Delhi, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata
Requires Accounts Executive / Junior Accountant, Assistant Manager, Accounts Urgently Executive, Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Manager
1-Verification of the work done by the sub ordinates of the accounts department
2. Should have knowle...
We are looking for candidates with 5-6 years experience in reputed consumer product companies
-Knowledge of Tally, VAT, Service Tax, TDS
-Should Independently handle the Accounts Function.
-Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement and daily M...
We have opening in Portfolio Management / Fund Services / Capital market process for our Australian operations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0-4 years experience in General accounts or relevant experience
- Good knowledge in capital market & cor...
Candidates with min. 10 yrs Experience in
- Finalization of company accounts
- All income tax matters including TDS
- VAT & VAT returns
- Service Tax including returns
- Debtors/Creditors/Stock monitoring
Experience in Hospital setup is pre...
- Maintaining Day-to-day accounting ledgers such as Purchases & Sales independently.
- Maintaining Petty Cash & Cash Day book.
- Preparing of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Voucher Entry on Regular Basis.
- Well versed in Tally ERP 9...
1. Very good knowledge in Central Excise, Service Tax, Sales Tax, Direct & Indirect Tax.
2. DGFT, Latest License booking & Renewal work.
Good communication Skill.
Good Accounts & Finance knowledge and Business minded people only apply for this job...
A Candidate Who Passed B.Com (Or Graduation) Or Appearing, Localized Is Preferred.
Fresher’S Can Also Apply. Candidates Who Wants To Study Along With Their Studies.
Salary Incremental Clause In Every 3 Months.
A Candidate Who Have Any Expe...
ob Description :
Should be able to independently handle accounting function. Should be well versed in book keeping, sales tax remittance / returns filing. Tally (ERP 9) knowledge essential. Married Females only
- Handling accounting with implication of income tax, central excise, Service Tax, FBT, VAT, Cenvat credit Rules and Other ancillary matters.
- Document which is required by income tax commissioner under scrutiny assessment.
- VAT, CST and Service ...
Manage overall finance function, VAT, Service Tax, Finalisation of accounts, TDS and all statutory compliance. Knowledge in Tally is preferred rnrnCA / CWA with 5 - 7 years experience. Experience in IT/ITES/ Payment Industries preferred.
Must be a qualified B.Com / M.Com / ICWA / CA Inter.
- Experience between 5 to 10 Years.
- From Construction / Real Estate Industry will be Preferred.
- Should be proficient in Contractor payments / Invoices / Billings / Receipts / Payments.
We are looking for Accounts & Audit personnel for our Transportation & Logistic Industry. Interested candidate can apply. Below is the job description.
Duties And Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for arranging fund...
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all
Account Reconciliation and Analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company Balances
journal Entries Including Maintenance of Recurring Journal Entries and Allocations
He will be responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining the general ledger, reviewing/preparing account reconciliations, and managing the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting process. Must have solid senior accounting exp...
B.COM/BBA/BBM with minimum 60% in Graduation and 50% in 10th and 12th.
Year of Passing : 2014 & 2015 graduates.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Basic accounting knowledge.
Flexible to work in Shifts-basically night shift
RS 50,00,000 To 50,00,000 & above Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
Minerva Oil & Gas seeks a passionate and self-motivated applicant for Financial Accounting position with functional responsibilities detailed below. The new Companys annex has a dynamic portfolio of operating, expansion and growth projects in the cop...
-prepare Monthly Financial Reporting Package.
-complete Accurate and Timely Month-end, Quarter-end, and Year-end Closes.
-maintain Modified Cash Basis Books.
-prepare and Post Journal Entries.
-complete Bank Reconciliations Accurately and Timely....
Prepare & maintain all type of vouchers
Working exp in Tally ERP9 is Must
Petty Cash Maintenance, Preparing Invoice , BRS
Monthly working of TDS & Service Tax payments, filing of TDS & Service Tax returns
Issuing TDS certificates, Form 16
Key Skills : general accounting,tally erp,brs,invoice processing,service tax,accountant,account,excise tax,corporate tax,direct...