Biotechnology research positions at ICGEB, New Delhi
a) protein structure determination
b) malaria parasite biology
c) genomics and metagenomics
d) molecular and cellular biology
e) bioinformatics and computational biology
- Responsible for entering and coding patient services into a computer system and generating invoices to be sent to the patient.
- Sorts and files paperwork, handles insurance claims, and performs collections duties.
Key Skills : bio informatics,medical coder,medical coding,biotechnology,biotechnologist,bio-informatics,biomedical,bio-technology,healthcare r&d,medical...
RS 1,25,000 To 1,75,000 Chengalpattu, Chennai, Chennai Suburb, Chennasamudram, Chennimalai, Chetpet, Chettiarpatti, Chettipalayam, Chettithangal, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai
Eligibility: Any Biomedical Graduates and Post Graduates (b.e. Biomedical, M.e. Biomedical, B.sc. Biomedical, M.sc. Biomedical)
pay Scale: 9000/- to 13000 per Month Initially with Assured Career Growth(incentives & Benefits as per Corporate Stan...
Gratisol Labs is Hiring Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance Trainees to Work in Hospitals, Cro\'s and Pharmaceutical Organizations Globally with Stipend of 7k - 15k per Month On the Successful Completion of Internship Training.
Key Skills : biotechnology,microbiological analysis,computational biology,clinical research associate,clinical research executive
1. to Ensure Repair & Maintenance of all Medical Equipments/ Instruments.
2. to See the Calibrations of Major Equipments/instruments.
3. to See the Requirements of Ot and other Departments Related to Equipment/instruments.
4. to Arrange Traini...
The General Manager is the head of a hotel. He/she is responsible for all hotel operations by proving and implementing developed strategies and services. He/she works very close with managers or directors of the different departments. Within this res...