Biotechnology research positions at ICGEB, New Delhi
a) protein structure determination
b) malaria parasite biology
c) genomics and metagenomics
d) molecular and cellular biology
e) bioinformatics and computational biology
RS 1,25,000 To 1,75,000 Chengalpattu, Chennai, Chennai Suburb, Chennasamudram, Chennimalai, Chetpet, Chettiarpatti, Chettipalayam, Chettithangal, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai
Eligibility: Any Biomedical Graduates and Post Graduates (b.e. Biomedical, M.e. Biomedical, B.sc. Biomedical, M.sc. Biomedical)
pay Scale: 9000/- to 13000 per Month Initially with Assured Career Growth(incentives & Benefits as per Corporate Stan...
- Responsible for entering and coding patient services into a computer system and generating invoices to be sent to the patient.
- Sorts and files paperwork, handles insurance claims, and performs collections duties.
Key Skills : bio informatics,medical coder,medical coding,biotechnology,biotechnologist,bio-informatics,biomedical,bio-technology,healthcare r&d,medical...
1. to Ensure Repair & Maintenance of all Medical Equipments/ Instruments.
2. to See the Calibrations of Major Equipments/instruments.
3. to See the Requirements of Ot and other Departments Related to Equipment/instruments.
4. to Arrange Traini...
Gratisol Labs is Hiring Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance Trainees to Work in Hospitals, Cro\'s and Pharmaceutical Organizations Globally with Stipend of 7k - 15k per Month On the Successful Completion of Internship Training.
Key Skills : biotechnology,microbiological analysis,computational biology,clinical research associate,clinical research executive
The General Manager is the head of a hotel. He/she is responsible for all hotel operations by proving and implementing developed strategies and services. He/she works very close with managers or directors of the different departments. Within this res...