Position: HR Executive (Male)-Ludhiana
Qualification: MBA (HR)
Experience – Min 1 years. Fresher’s can also apply.
Location - Ludhiana
1. Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job ...
1. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
2. Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
3. Understanding of MVC design patterns
5. Knowledge of obje...
Position: Human Resource (HR TRAINEE) Jobs IN Ludhiana
Qualification: M.B.A/ B.B.A. in HR
Experience: 1-2 years. Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills.
1. Post Offered: Auditor In A Limited Company
o Chartered Accountant
Candidate should have work experience of 4 to 5 Years in a Public Limited Company having minimum turnover of Rs. 500 cro...
Job Title: Human Resource Manager/ Human Resource Executive (FEMALE)
1. Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
2. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, ...
Designation: JAva Developer
Salary Package- 4,80,000 – 8,40,000
Looking for an experienced Ofbiz, Java/J2EE developer.CandidateMust have minimum 1 year prior experience working on Ap...
RS 8,00,000 To 12,00,000 Ludhiana, Nangal, Himachal Pradesh,Mehatpur
- This is the senior most post of the plant
- Person would be Responsible and accountable for manufacturing operations, Engg. & utilities, Logistics and plant administrations. Regulatory Liasioning
- Production planning and execution of overall...
To plan and execute activities to support business objectives for assigned territory in accordance with business objectives
- Secondary and Primary Sales, Target achievement
- Trade Initiatives - Execution and Management
Troubleshooting potential problems
Handling inquiries related to new client
Co-signing for securities transfer
Identifying investment objectives
Describing the characteristics, rewards and risks of any particular security
Informing the customer ...
Key Skills : sales officer,sales manager,marketing manager,business development manager
Iso Quality Assurance Manager Food Line
requirements for a Food Safety Manager
possess Knowledge of Iso 9000 and Aerospace Requirements
maintains the Company's Quality Procedures, Standards and Specifications;
reviews Customer Requirements and ...
Key Skills : iso certified,food safety officer,honeywell,ppc manager,packaging manager
- Corporate Office Accounting.
- Fixed Assets.
- General Ledger Maintenance.
- Reconciliations-Inter Unit. Inter Company. Banks. Vendors. Customers. Etc.
- Monitoring Of Various Loans And Advances.
- Assisting Management In Review Of Net Working...
Key Skills : assistant general manager,accounting f,accounting manager,service tax,statutory compliance,accounting...
-Ensure That All The Channel Partners/ Outlets Are Acquired As Per The Plan And Stated Guidelines
-Ensure Inventory Management Of Pos .
-Capture Customer/Channel/Merchant Feedback And Feed Forward To Team Leader To Improve Product...
Recruitment , Payroll, Hospital Administration, Implementation Of Nabh Standards, Implementation Of Echs Standards, Epf, Esi, Statutory Compliance,
- Managing The Day-To-Day Running And Administration Of The Hospital And Maintain Effective Commun...
1 - Maintenance of the fuel , maintenance ,vehicles log book & discipline among crew members and grievance redressal of crew members.
2 - Inspection of the Registration, Fitness. Insurance & service record of the vehicle.
3 - Reviewing Driver\...
Key Skills : hard woking,supervisor,senior supervisor
Designation: Manager – Admin & HR
Department: Human Resource
Report To: CEO
Experience: 8-9 Yrs
Salary Range: Negotiable
Gender Preference: Male
Qualification: MBA HR
Willing to hire Outstation Candi...
Post – Principal
Department : Business (1) / Technology (Engineering 1)
Reports to : Director / Chairman
Experience : 15+ (Flexible for good candidates)
Salary Range : Best in the market
Gender Preference : No...
Key Skills : college,principal,vice principal,college principal
Person should be Commerce Graduate / PG.
Good exposure in tally ERP.
Should have working knowledge about statutory compliance. (like Service Tax, Sales tax, & TDS) & Taxation.
Capable to maintain cash book.
Bank Reconciliation statement.\...
RS 90,000 To 2,75,000 North Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Bahadurgarh, Gurgaon, Achalpur, Nagpur, Amritsar, Fazilka, Achhnera, Agra, Delhi, Chennai*
The Registered Nurse / RN is Responsible For:
- Overseeing the Care of Residents, Which Includes Supervision of Nursing Staff.
- Administering Medications and Treatments in Compliance with Federal, State, and Local Policies
- Planning, Directing...
Legal Officer Femlae
candidate Should have a Degree in Law and 2 Years Experience, Working in a Similar Capacity, Either in a Company or with a Legal Practice. Selected Candidate Will Be Responsible for Providing Advice to the Company, to Represent ...
Incumbent should have experience in both Upstream (USP) and Downstream (DSP) Processing of antigens, vaccine and Biological Manufacturing. (Location Lalru, Punjab)
- cGMP compliance to ensure consistent quality .
- Develop cost effective alternat...
1. post Offered: Law Officer in a Limited Company
o candidates Should have Bachelor's Degree in Law (llb or Equivalent – Full Time Degree) from Recognized Indian Universities. the Degree Should also Enjoy Recogni...
- Timely preparation of Monthly management accounts.
- Timely preparation of monthly Budgets and variance analysis
- Cost analysis and reconciliation of Cost accounts with Financial Accounts
- Timely preparation of daily, monthly and...
Key Skills : senior manager accounts accounts mis variance analysis budgeting head accounts & finance gm accounts & finance,accounting,taxation,accountant,tally
RS 2,25,000 To 4,00,000 Chandigarh, Mohali ( Chandigarh ), Mohali
Project Manager (Operations Manager) required for reputed Telecom Industry in Mohali
Profile:Project Manager (Operations Manager)
Salary:up to 30K
Experience:Minimum 5 years
Key Skills : project manager,operations manager,mis-management information systems,brand manager
RS 80,000 To 1,00,000 Calicut, Feroke, Faizpur, Amritsar, Faridkot, Fatehgarh Churian, Fazilka, Fiozpur, Firozpur Cantt., Kot Fatta, Ludhiana, Fatehnagar, Udaipur
Areas of responsibility of a facility manager are: being the primary contact in respect of all estates maintenance and development matters, ensuring the statutory compliance and upgrading the economic efficiency of buildings, machines and equipment.
Creating Depot Infra
appointment of Distributor Network
depot Stock Monitoring and Management
creating Awareness in Trade About the Brand
control : Receivables, Bargain Aging , Depot Stock Aging , Depot Statutory Compli...
Key Skills : sales,distribution network,retail,sales officer,sales executive,sale,marketing,business development
RS 1,50,000 To 2,25,000 Patiala, S.A.S.Nagar(Mohali)
- Compile and Analyze Financial Information to Prepare Financial Statements Including Monthly and Annual Accounts
- Ensure Financial Records are Maintained in Compliance with Accepted Policies and Procedures
- Ensure all Financial Reporting Deadlin...
RS 3,00,000 To 3,50,000 Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Delhi
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Overseeing stock levels
- Ordering supplies
Recruitment,coordination & follow up of trial subjects, covering informed consent, adhering to safety and compliance issues;sample collection & shipment;Administer study drug;Coordination & management of Clinical Trial;
Key Skills : clinical research coordinator,crc,clinical research,clinical research executive
Experience: Should have at least 1-5 years of experience in the similar domain.
No of openings: 3
Business planning & setting up Road map for future product launches.
•Regular interaction with VAS Mangers for all plan’s & s...
Key Skills : business developer,business promoter,marketing manager,marketing head,business development manager,business...
RS 80,000 To 1,75,000 Chandigarh, Patiala Road, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana
A bouncer is a security professional who is employed by a nightclub, bar, event space or restaurant. He ensures his facility maintains legal compliance by not allowing minors into drinking establishment and turning away visitors who may be intoxicate...