Chartered accountants provide financial advice to clients that range from multinational organisations and governmental bodies to small independent businesses. Accountants often specialize in particular areas of practice, including audit, management c...
Required Charted Account for Manufacturing Industries
Profile- Charted Account
Sector- Manufacturing Industries
- Person should be from Charted Accountant
- Should have minimum 4-5 years of experience in sam...
The role of a chartered accountant covers many aspects of finance work, including:
continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position);
Job Title : Chartered Accountant
No. Of Openings : 01 (One) Only
Qualification : Qualified Chartered Accountant
Job Profile : To Look After Complete Accounting, Taxation, Company Law, Legal Matters, Finalization Of Balance Sheet Et...
The role of a chartered accountant covers many aspects of finance work of project, including:
1. Continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
2. Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation\'s financial p...
- Excellent knowledge of Statutory / External audits as per Indian GAAP, IFRS Audits of listed and unlisted clients in accordance with SEBI Guidelines and Tax Audit as per Income Tax Act.
- Finalization of Audit reports, financial...