- Hands-on Experience in Micro Lab & Documentation.
- Confident to Face Customer/ Regulatory Audits.
- Planning and Carrying Out Trials
- Tracking Environmental Micro-organism Development
- Growing Microbe Cultures & Developing New Product
Required: Microbiologist for Pharma Company
active India Employment Services Pvt. Ltd, Has An Opening for Pharma Company for Gandhidham Location:
no. of Posts: 1
salary: 27,000 - 32,000 per Month
1. Responsible to maintain relevant log books & records
2. Supervise & perform tests on various microbiological activities on regular basis
3. Maintain knowledge on various methods & perform all manual operations on various supplies
4. Develop & m...
Sampling and Analysis of RM ,PM and Inprocess samples on sophisticated instrument like pH,Uv-Spectophotometr ,GC,HPLC.
To check the quality & analysis of raw materials, in-process & final product.
To check the chemical reaction, its properties & p...
Key Skills : quality control executive,quality assurance,microbiologist,biochemist,molecular...
Msc Microbiology freshers (13 vacancies) for Quality assurance department
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Develops new characterization methods enabling an improved customer experience and/or streamlined plant operations
Develops new and improved in-process monitoring and control schemes to improve process capability and efficiency
Leads or assists...
Key Skills : trong background in biochemistry,cell biology,and organic chemistry. solid training in a basic research laboratory. ability to handle large...