Qualification : 1. 10+2 or equivalent, HSC or equivalent. 2. Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (Diploma of at least Two Years duration from Government recognized institution + 2 years experience from Government recognized Ayurvedic dispensary or hospital...
1. Providing Ayurvedic Consultation To Patients.
2. Writing Prescriptions And Prescribing Medicines
3. Handling Opd / Online Consultation To The Patients.
4 Preparing How To Take Medicine And Diet Chart.
5. Follow Up W...
Key Skills : ayurveda,bams,ayurvedic physician,ayurvedic consultant,ayurvedic doctor,ayurvedic medical officer,ayurveda doctor,assistant...
Consulting Guests At the Spa
- Health Check- Up and Recommending Suitable Spa Therapies to the Guests
- Acting as a Health Custodian for the Guests and Maintain Health Records
- Holding Sessions for Corporate Regarding Benefits of Spa Therapies
Key Skills : consultant doctor,rmo,physician,physiotherapist,medical consultant,junior doctor,ayurvedic doctor