Job Description Send me Jobs like this
Trainings and Audits in Fire, Safety and Disaster Management.
The Applicant should be ready to relocate to Gurgaon.
The Applicant should have his own conveyance.
Salary:INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A
Key Skills : fire training officer,safety training officer
major Responsibilities Include:
prepare, Analyze and Report Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Gross Margin Analysis By Brand By Customer Type
assist in Month-end Closing, Prepare Journal Entries as Necessary, Analyze Inventory Evaluation,...
Since our inception, we've been helping good companies become great companies with our comprehensive arsenal of proven surveying, auditing, and management systems. Our programs allow our clients not only to gather incident-specific information about ...
Job description- Maintain Financial Portfolio of All branches- Planning & Management and monitoring of Microfinance MIS System - Portfolio data and financial analysis- Management and Funders Reports Generation- Coordinate with the Internal Audit Tea...
Key Skills : mis executive,financial planning executive,auditor,financial management executive,mis officer
A retail business Company based in HONG KONG business in Europe and a strong sourcing arm in Asia have opened a new sourcing office in Gurgaon ( Haryana ) and are actively looking for Purchasing Manager for Gurgaon...
- Implementation of two life cycles in Oracle Financial (AP, AR, GL and FA) and ensuring quality standards as per AIMS Methodology
- Management for new developments from requirement phase, to development, UAT and release to production
- Act as a ch...
RS 1,25,000 To 1,50,000 Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Delhi
We Have required Be/B.Tech Mechanical candidates for production and quality profile as an graduate trainee engineer so interested candidates can find a bellow mention job details and you can contact us directly for you query and contact our human re...
RS 1,75,000 To 2,25,000 South Delhi, East Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Agra, Aligarh, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Moradabad, Delhi
To do market mapping, appoint distributor and do secondary distribution.
Ensure customer satisfaction through market audit.
To monitor product availability at distributors and retail outlets.
To ensure proper utilization of POP material & Rack...
Key Skills : sales officer,sales,marketing,buisness development,territory development
RS 2,50,000 To 4,00,000 North Delhi, Gurgaon, Delhi
• Handle all matters relating to Finalization of Accounts, Computation of Advance tax, deferred tax, tax provisions, Corporate Income Tax Returns etc. of the whole group
• Preparing financial statements viz, P&L Account, B...
Should have sound knowledge of Vendor Bill Booking Vendor Payment Process. Preparation of Vendor Book, Customer Book, Cash Books,BTC & Party Payments.Having enough experience of Bank Book, Bank Reconciliation Statement Preparing Debit Note . Credit N...
Company Profile : This company is India’s leading corporate training organization having a niche in the field of safety trainings, audits and consultancies. Invictus is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company which has been in existence since 2007. Com...
Qualification:- B.tech/be in Mechanical
experience:-4 to 8 Years in Quality (hard Goods or Machine Shop Background)
salary:-best in Industry
job Description :-
-to Look After Quality Indicators of Departments and Monitoring...
RS 1,25,000 To 1,50,000 North Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Delhi
We Have required Be/B.Tech Mechanical candidates for production and quality profile as an graduate trainee engineer so interested candidates can find a bellow mention job details . Xperts Group India is the leading outsourcing and off-sourcing compan...
1. Liaison with various Govt. officials for the various approval and clearance of Power & SEZ projects.
2. Liaison and coordinating with various internal and external departments.
3. Working in Land Acquisition Team and Liaison with Patwari...
RS 2,00,000 To 2,50,000 Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Delhi
1. Responsible for Cinema level operations.
2. Responsible to Improvement of Cinema Operations process & Statutory Compliance adherance.
3. Responsible for TAT for Patron complain resolution
4. Responsible to 85% & above in Operational Audit for ...
Key Skills : front office,guest relation,cinema operations
We have requirements for full time Accountants for our Manesar branch Location. Only Experienced candidates are requested to apply for this job. Candidates having accounting experience with construction companies shall be preferred.
Handling team for collecting POD/LR from branch, billing
Customer follow-up for bill submission and payment collection
Reconciliation of accounts of all branches & bank statements
Approve expenses in branches
Weekly reports of Collection vs Expen...
Understanding of the local compliances to have a seamless integration.
- To understand the local strengths and weakness to create an effective CKD plan.
- Mapping of appropriate partners for collaboration.
- Planning & making of production Pla...
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports, Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls, Audit, salary prepration
Leading the audit team in the process of continuous improvement in audit reporting tools, checklist, sampling, rating mechanism and fraud policy to achieve low risk environment. Audit planning to achieve 100% branch audit as per decided plan Au...