The successful candidate will report to the coo (Chief Operation Officer) and be responsible
1. Organize inspection itineraries for the plant audits
2. Notify clients of inspection dates, if required.
3. Conducts Halal Indias food safety & halal...
Key Skills : excellent communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal s,fast track to management,great personal development,comprehensive training,skills...
- Candidate Who Can Work with Full Involvement in Accounts Both Freshers and Experience (0-3 Years) with Tally Skill Can Apply
- Maintaining Books of Day to Day Accounting & Voucher Verification, Cash Book, Bank Book, Sales Register, Purchase Regist...
- Should have experience of audit work in a Forex B category Branch
- To do daily audit of all the activities of the bank.
- Should have exposure to auditing Credit, Trade Finance & forex department audit work also.
- At le...
Key Skills : internal auditing,account manager,account officer,account head
Designation: Sales Executive
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: Best in the industry + incentives.
NOTE: Only FMCG/Channel sales experience preferred
Roles & Responsibilities
Achieve Maximum Sales Profitability, Growth and Account Penetration Within An Assigned
territory And/or Market Segment By Effectively Selling the Companys Products and Interacts With
need to Travel Around and Bring in Sales. Responsib...
Key Skills : sales officer,sales,marketing,business development
•Audit Intermediate And Advanced Level Claim Transactions, Including Reinsurance And High Dollar Claims.
•Monitor And Report Workloads On A Daily, Weekly, And Monthly Basis
•Thoroughly Understand The Requirements On All Work Activities An...
He will be responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining the general ledger, reviewing/preparing account reconciliations, and managing the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting process. Must have solid senior accounting exp...
We are looking for Accounts & Audit personnel for our Transportation & Logistic Industry. Interested candidate can apply. Below is the job description.
Duties And Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for arranging fund...
India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly pro...
- Person Should have Minimum 3 Years of Working Experience in this Profile
financial Managers Perform Some or all of the Following Duties:
- Plan, Organize, Direct, Control and Evaluate the Operation of An Accounting, Audit or other Financial D...
Key Skills : financial analyst,finance advisor,financial manager,financial officer,finance director
- Must have in-depth knowledge of auditing & accounting standards along with good technical & industry expertise.
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier.
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ...
We have requirement for Internal Auditor for an International NGO!!!
Kindly find the details below.
Position - Internal Auditor
Location - Chennai
Experience - 0 to 5 years
CTC - 5 Lpa
Qualification - CA,CA Qualified,CA I...
Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status, assist in tax audits and Tax prep...
RS 4,00,000 To 6,00,000 Chennai, Erode, Namakkal, Salem
Ability To Handle
1.Central Excise, 2. Sales Tax, And 3. Service Tax.
In Central Excise He Need To Be Thorough With The Following.
-Filling Of Central Excise Returns Er-1And Er-6.
-Maintenance Of Rg23A, Rg23C & Rg1 Register.