A Bank Officer is An Employee of a Bank Endowed with the Legal Capacity to Agree to and Sign Documents On Behalf of the Institution. the Title is Usually Held By Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, Loan Officers, and other Experienced Personnel.
Reporting to (job title) - Sr. Manager HR Based in (location) - Mumbai
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Payroll Management and Compensation & Benefits
- Attendance and Leave Management
- Coordination with appraisal process
Assistant Manager/senior Officer - Contracts Management - Llb
candidates Should Be Graduate in Law with 02 to 05 Years Experience of Legal Knowledge in Contract Administration of Epc/ Lstk Type Execution of Petrochemicals/ Refiner...
Back Office (Non Voice) Executives required for International Legal Process Outsourcing Company. Law [Graduate / Post Graduate] candidates with Good English speaking skills and minimum 6 plus month work experience in [Litigation / Civil Court Practic...
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.
Greetings and Warm Wishes from HR Solutions.
HR Solutions is a leading global service provider for professionals in IT, Sales, HR, Legal, Risk management, Accounting, and Academic markets.
We are Currently looking for Office Coordinator .
Key Skills : office coordinator,office assistant,office development
Urgent hiring for Key Account Manager(KAM) in
HDFC life insurance.
Location- Mumbai (BKC)
C T C- 6.50 lpa
Duties & Responsibility:
1. Owning and achieving targets set out for various products applicable ...
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
• Hand on experience in accounting, audits, direct – indirect taxation, statutory compliances, routine banking & treasury operations, commercial functions etc.
• Supervision of internal audits for each function & facilitating finalization o...
Working From Home / Attending Courts / Meeting Clients / Drafting and Reporting to Office on case to case basis.
We are looking for profiles with a minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience. The candidate should be keen to learn,should have basics ski...
Knowledge of company structure
Skill in organization and coordination of calendars, events and travel
Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal staff in person and over the telephone
Ability to obtain inf...
IR & Compliance
-Ensure and monitor industrial peace by maintaining cordial relations with Union for smooth operations at Unit
-Improve and achieve the overall business objectives by maintaining harmonious relationship with internal and exter...
RS 4,00,000 To 8,00,000 Bharuch, Surat, Vapi, Mumbai
Shall be responsible for all HR & Administration activities. Textile ind exp is preferred.
training and development
contract labor management
Legal Statutory exp must
Candidate must have...
Establishes Recruiting Requirements By Studying Organization Plans and Objectives; Meeting with Managers to Discuss Needs.
builds Applicant Sources By Researching and Contacting Community Services, Colleges, Employment Agencies, Recruiters, Media, a...
Should able to handle all company legal matter\'s.
2. Should consult and assist in legal matter\'s.
3. Liable for drafting the legal documentations as per Company requirements.
Salary: 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 P.A
Industry:Construction / Engineering /...
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
Gm – Commercial Sales For A Reputed Real Estate Giant
Mktg, Sales & Cc
Sales (Commercial Properties)
Avp – Sales (...