1) Candidate should be B.A. LLB
2) Having experienced 4 to 5 years in Construction Company
3) Prepare a Documents or Draft related to Construction field
4) Have a Civil Matter experienced
5) Good Experience in Non ...
Should able to handle all company legal matter\'s.
2. Should consult and assist in legal matter\'s.
3. Liable for drafting the legal documentations as per Company requirements.
Salary: 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 P.A
Industry:Construction / Engineering /...
RS 80,000 To 90,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, New Delhi
- The candidate should be able to provide legal advice and support to legal issues, must be analytical to identify legal risks and implications.
- Manage legal processes involved in business transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administ...
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
We require a para legal at our office in New Delhi to assist us with preparation of documents as required under company law and e-filing of documents on the Ministry of Company Affairs website.
The candidate must be able to read English and h...
Assistant Manager/senior Officer - Contracts Management - Llb
candidates Should Be Graduate in Law with 02 to 05 Years Experience of Legal Knowledge in Contract Administration of Epc/ Lstk Type Execution of Petrochemicals/ Refiner...
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
Experience& Education: 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in real estate.
Should at least have LLB degree and experience in property related matters.
Location: OMR, Padur, Chennai
Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Back Office (Non Voice) Executives required for International Legal Process Outsourcing Company. Law [Graduate / Post Graduate] candidates with Good English speaking skills and minimum 6 plus month work experience in [Litigation / Civil Court Practic...
Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files, meeting deadlines, documenting actions. Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case, scheduling depositions, preparing and forwarding summonses, drafting comp...
- Ensuring that the Company is Legally Compliant
- Advising Business On Queries Relating to Legislation and Regulation Pertaining to Different Geographies
- Drafting Minutes of Directors and other Meetings
- Preparation and Uploading of Documents ...
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.
Working From Home / Attending Courts / Meeting Clients / Drafting and Reporting to Office on case to case basis.
We are looking for profiles with a minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience. The candidate should be keen to learn,should have basics ski...