An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
1. Conducts research and case studies in field of interest and may publish findings in trade journals or textbooks.
2. May offer independent study opportunities to students.
3. Requires a doctorate degree in area of specialty, tenure the field...
Key Skills : m.ed assistant professor associate professor faculty lecturer maths/hindi/ english/ physic/ chemistry,professor,lecturer,chemistry teacher
Position Name- Faculty of Retai Management.
Job Location- Hajipur
• Teach and Groom the Student with the basic knowledge of Retail other than the prescribed course.
• Make the student aware about the importance of retail management ...
Key Skills : lecturarship,teaching assistant,teaching,teacher,english language lecturer