Handling emails/correspondence(on Outlook); Making spreadsheet, Power point presentations; Hospitality ; Housekeeping; Handling Pantry; Managing organizing & coordinating meeting & its minutes of the Director; Handling Phone calls.
Key Skills : personal care assistant,computer operator,personal secretary,personal assistant
Interview For The Post Of Male Executive Assistant For A Reputed Ltd Company Located At Saket, Delhi. Interested Send
Job Profile :-
•Candidate Shall Be Male Graduate With 1 To 3 Yrs Of Experience As Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator\...
- Assist Country Director (cd) in Carrying Out His Day to Day Office Work
-keep Track of Receipt & Reply of Office Mails/communication, By & Thru Cd
-keep Track and Manage Engagements and Appointments of Cd
-procurement of Travel Tickets, Vi...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi
The Front Office Executive Will Be Part of Administrative Team Coordinating with Entire Team Members.
attending Incoming and Outgoing Calls and Maintaining Records for Them.
greeting and Assisting Directors Visitors and Guests.
Key Skills : administration front office,front office executive,office assistant,administrator
RS 80,000 To 1,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
The Executive Assistant Manager assists the General Manager and the Hotel Manager. He/she provides both Managers with information of all the departments. An Executive Assistant Manager is responsible for keeping a perfect coordination between all dep...
• Plan and execute customer meetings and help them create an advertising program that aligns with their market objective. This includes educating customers on Hongda products, their demographics, and their value.
• Identify and meet clients; and...
- Reporting to : Director
- Salary - 25-30K
- Experience - 5-6 years in same field (reporting to Director level only)
- Strong written and spoken communication
- Gender - Male
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Same as above
- Qualifications & ...
Key Skills : communication skills,assistant manager,office management,ms office,client relationship management
Looking for an experienced Executive Assistant having relevant skills and experience in a similar role to assist the Director in his correspondences and accomplishing and monitoring tasks and assignments.
Job responsibilities to include:
Key Skills : communication skills,executive assistant,office management,ms office,letter writing
RS 2,50,000 To 8,00,000 South Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Kota-Kota, Udaipur, Delhi
"• Educational Qualification- Graduate with MBA strongly preferred; must be computer literate.
• HQ @- Bangalore and to cover entire Karnataka region.
1. For Manager- Min 1 year as Assistant Manager.
2. For Assistant Manager...
RS 2,75,000 To 6,00,000 Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb, North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, Central Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Pune Suburb, Thane, Delhi
Account Manager/Sr. Account Manager
Job Description :-
• B2B Sales, New Business Development.
• Prospecting/Providing standard and customized solutions to Clients across domains/segments.
• Handling tough negotiations/closing...
- Independently Responding To Emails, Managing Ceo’S Mailbox. Answer And Respond To Calls/Mails, Serving As All-Around Gatekeeper To The Ceo’S Office.
- Calendar Management For Senior Management - Scheduling Internal And External Meetings,...
Scope of Position:
the Manager Will Identify, Develop and Plan Various Opportunities for Organizations (ngo's, Cbo's, Trust's Etc.) with Respect to Program Implementation, Management and Mobilization of Resources and Will Conceive Ideas and Opportun...
Key Skills : program manager,english,program implementation,program management,planning manager