1.Monthly Closure Of Books Of Accounts On The Last Working Day Of The Month.
2.Preparation Of Annual Financial Statements Latest By 30Th April Every Year As Per The Relevant Accounting Standards Of Icai And Without Any Qualification In The Audit R...
Supplier & Debitors Debit/Credit Notes and Adjustment
Supplier Accounts and Balance Confirmation Statement
Reconciliation of Physical Verified Quantity with books quantity
To ensure Inter Branch Reconciliation in respect ...
A Controller Directs and Coordinates a Company’s Financial Planning and Budget Management Functions and Oversees the Financial Management of Foreign Operations. He is Responsible for Profitability Analysis, for Contract Negotiations and Product Inv...
- Preparation of Group Reporting Submissions
- Maintaining Accounting Records in Accordance with Local GAAP, IFRS and US Gaap Requirements
- Responsibility for all Month-end Processes and Procedures, Including Journals, Data Analysis, Integrity Che...
The job responsibilities are:
- Monthly reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Generate Trial Balance and Profit & Loss statement
- Preparation for filing of TDS and Service Tax for filing Quarterly / Annual / Statutory requirements
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Indore, Pithampur, Sawer, Ujjain
Finalization of Balance sheet on Quarterly and Yearly basis.
Preparation of MIS report on monthly basis.
Consolidation of Corporate financials on quarterly basis.
Day to Day monitoring and handling of accounting activities.
Reconciliation Of Internally & Externally Merchants As Per Statutory Compliances And Others Matters.
Prepare Vouchers & Filling Tax Returns Like- Sale Tax (Vat), Tds, Income Tax Etc.
1. Preparing Monthly MIS Reports.
2. Preparation and Maintenance of Books of Accounts, Balance Sheet and Financial Statements in Tally 9.
3. Coordination with Internal and External Auditors.
4. Handling Activities Pertaining ...