RS 2,25,000 To 4,00,000 Kalyan-Dombivali, Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Job Description : Quality Control Chemist
•Operation and Cleaning of Equipment used in the process area.
• On line monitoring of the environment conditions in process area.
• Trouble shooting of the equipment during process.
Key Skills : quality control chemist,quality assurance,quality control,quality check
EXPERIENCE: 5YEARS TO 7YEARS
M.SC- Chemistry or
Diploma in Plastic Processing from CIPET
SALARY RANGE: UPTO 4.5LPA
JOB DESCRIPTION:5 to 7 years work experience in QA dept of flexible pr...
A pharma formulation plant has following requirement for their Nagpur plant.
Position : Research Associate / Chemist - Analytical Research & Development Laboratory.
Exp : 1 -7 yrs.
Qualification: M. Pharm / M. Sc.
Must have proficient hands o...
Using a range of software, techniques and equipment to carry out research and analysis.Analysing and interpreting data.
Making sure that data is accurately recorded in accordance to guidelines.
Writing research papers...
)Analysis of Finished Products
2 )Analysis Of Raw Material
3) Molar/normal solution preparation
4) Maintenance of standards/test methods and procedures.
Candidate Pref location kurkumbh, Baramati, Daund
fresher are welcome(Ma...
1. Review of the Charge Given By Earlier Chemist in the Inprocess Section and Planning the Work Accordingly.
2. Checking of Reports from the Analysts Against Standards for Raw Material, in Process, Intermediates and Finished...
Key Skills : quality assurance executive,quality control executive,iso,sap,safety,api,chromatosgraph,hplc,sop,chromatograph,quality assurance,quality...
Chemist will be responsible for doing Research & Development in lab-scale, pilot plant, for organic chemicals in flavor and fragrance industry. He will also be responsible for analytical testing of raw materials,intermediates,and products. Candid...
Key Skills : R & D Chemist,Analytical Chemistry,Research and Development Executive,Research Development
Job location :- Chandansar (Virar)
- Analysis of water.
- Preparation of formula and handling of formulation batches.
- In-process development of formulation.
- Analytical development & study of formula.
Key Skills : quality control incharge,quality control analyst,quality control chemist,lab chemist
M.sc in Analytical/ Organic Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry
Proficient in chromatographic (HPLC, GC) techniques and mass spectrometric analysis of organic compounds, and their method development
1. Instrument maintena...