RS 80,000 To 2,50,000 Cochin, Kottayam, Palakkad, Kochi, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Pollachi, Salem
We require Graduates Fresh and Experienced for newly starting Project in FIJI - HR Executives
Air ticket , Visa expenses all will be barred by the company . Only need to bare the medical expense and Agency fees .
Client visit from 17 Sep to 24 Sep ...
Role : HR Admin
Sex: Male / Female
Industry:Event Management Firm
Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries. Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment. Ensure t...
This role would be responsible for providing Administrative Support and handling Day to Day responsibilities for Managers
Providing Administrative support to Managers
Travel and Expense Management
RS 1,00,000 To 1,50,000 Calicut, Cochin, CochinSuburb, Kottayam
A Leading Travel & Tourism Company Seeks Female Admin Executives for Their Palarivattom (ernakulam) Office. Experience in Tourism or Study Abroad Industry is Preferred. But Candidates with Excellent Communication Skills and Experience from other In...
RS 1,00,000 To 1,25,000 Hyderabad, Cochin, Kottayam
Receiving items from suppliers
GSDP for Stores - Maintenance of Data Loggers
Dispatching items to patients through Delivery team and attending counter customers
Cleaning the racks, cold room and medicines
End to end Stock management (Inventory-Pe...
Key Skills : billing executive,administration officer,delivery manager,ware house management executive
Role: Opening for Admin
an Administration the Person Who Organizes His Work and also Responsible for Organizing the Works of all the Members of the Company. He Delegate Resp...
- Direct recruiting and staffing
- Induction, Employee orientation
- Assists in policy development and documentation
- Assists in administering the Performance Management System
- Assist employee orientation, development, and training logistics...
RS 1,25,000 To 1,75,000 Cochin, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resources Manager Job ...
- Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Upgrades network hardware and software components as required
- Installs, upgrades, and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, and s...
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast by division (vs. budget).
- Complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).
1. Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
2. Greet visitors/guests/members professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit
3. Direct and escort visito...
Key Skills : front office executive,hr administration,hr management
We are a Company with Diversified Business Interests in Overseas Recruitments, Training and Medical Solutions, with Presence in Various Global Locations Since 2009. We are a Goi Licensed Overseas Recruitment Consultancy.
as Part of Business Expans...