-Answer telephone, screen and direct calls to the respective recipients
-Answer multi-line telephone to screen and direct calls
-Receive, forward accurate messages to the respective people
-Provide information and solve queries of the callers
- Daily round of the premises
- Rectifications of issues with regards to facility
- Updation of snag list on weekly basis
- Stock verification, updation and procurements
- Overlook on Security and Housekeeping work on dai...
1. Preparation of Time Table in Activity Book and Data Entry in ERP as time table scheduled by Admin Head.
2. Checking Faculty Register for IN & OUT time fed by them & inform about the same to Admin Head on daily basis for not adhering time schedule...
Admin Manager job in mumbai call We have urgent opening For Admin Manager
Admin Manager should have (handling internal department, outlet audit, incident handling, etc.) of experience into hospitality industry.
Salary Package is open for all the ...
Key Skills : admin manager,administration manager,administration head
RS 1,50,000 To 4,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Jaipur
Sell company products to new and existing potential clients as per the sales targets. Clients mainly include schools, principals and trustees of educational institutes.
Candidate should be capable to handle responsibilities to Plan and Market for ti...
Key Skills : business development executive,marketing executive,sales executive,customer sales executive
RS 5,00,000 To 10,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Our client who are into wooden house construction industries at Navi Mumbai, are looking for an accountable project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. Who will schedule, plan, forecast, res...
Please send your resume along with your recent Photograph.
To manage the full spectrum of human resource management and related functions
Managing payroll Department
Assist in the identification and analyses of staff training development and car...
1)Checking Pre-txt and Confirmation Reports so as to ensure that there is no variation
2)Preparing ROs(Release Order) as per the client RO.
3)Preparing Inventory Allocation Chart
4)Comparing the Telecast Certificate / Invoices with the res...