Position: Executive – HR & Admin
Lead all activities in HR and office admin area in a fast growing business environment
1-3 years where a part or whole time is involved in HR functions right ...
- Managing Recruitment Process
- New Employee Training and Onboarding Process
- Office administration and management
- Payroll Process management
- Employee Record Maintenance and issuing of various letters to employees
- Managing team...
Key Skills : ms-office and english proficiency (spoken) and english proficiency (written),hr assistant,hr generalist,hr recruiter,hr associate
Job Description for Admin Executive
Handling mobile bills and co-ordination with mobile service providers
Co-ordination on phone with factory
Handle Admin activities
Prepare PowerPoint presentations in a professional w...
Glander International Bunkering (india) Private Limited
RS 4,00,000 To 7,50,000 Mumbai
- Maintaining the books of accounts of the company (including invoicing, bank payments and office expenses).
- Preparation of reports for submission to head office.
- Ensuring Tax records are well maintained and tax filings are done properly.
N1) Act As Central Point Of Contact For All Administration Related Work.
N2)Facility Management – Office DéCor And Hygiene.
N3) Co-Ordinate With Vendors – Eg. Vendors For It, Ac, Pest Control And Stationery.
Lizlyn Careers was started in 2014 with the aim to find the right match between the right candidate and the client.
Specializing in recruitment for the small to medium size industries around Mumbai, we have a fair amount of clients that we supply ...
- Rajwani Enterprise - Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing database, Good communication skills