- Should have good command over HPLC.(Compulsory)
- Should have worked on instruments such as GC, UV, IR etc.
- Responsible for preparation and execution of protocols for analytical method validations as per ICH and Regulatory requirements.
- Analysis of API, Intermediates, and reaction monitoring samples by GC/HPLC.
- Analysis of residual solvents in API by GC (Head Space)
- Analytical method validation for GC/HPLC Methods.
- Method development on GC/HPLC for analysis of API or its ...
1. Development of Analytical Methods.
2. Analysis Of R&D samples on HPLC, UV, FTIR etc.
3. Analysis Of wet methods, raw materials & IPQC samples.
4. Routine analysis and record maintainance.
5. Calibration and cleaning of lab equipments.
Well versed with instruments like HPLC, Dissolution, UV spectro, etc.,good knowledge about formulation analysis wrt assay, dissolution, well versed with RS method development, knowledge abt instrument calibration, well versed with AMD, documentation....
Responsible to promote Company’s Columns & Services in Gujarat
Liaising with the distributor.
To understand the customer requirement and provide the necessary technical support with the help of company application ...
Key Skills : marketing,communication skill,experience in pharma adl / qc with specific hands on experience on hplc operation and troubleshooting.,marketing...