HR Recruiter at Dwarka more(Delhi)
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Understand Requirements; Execute Process of Recruitment for Suitable and Efficient Placement
-Ability to deal with people tactfully, willing to learn.
-Searching & Screening releva...
We are looking for recruiter for a leading HR company for West Delhi Location
- End-to-End Recruitment for the leading MNCs & Business Development
- Recruitment through various modern technologies
- Keep better coordination...
Searching Candidates as per the requirement of Company.
Managing complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing best talent to the company within set timelines.
Handling End-End Sourcing activities of the Company at Pan India level.
RS 2,00,000 To 3,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Delhi
- Responsible for Generating New Business
- Achieving Performance Target
- Market Research and Competitor Analysis
- Liaise with Clients in Order to Accommodate Their Requirements
- Maintain Effective Working Relationship with other Marketing Tea...
HR Recruiter (Talent Acquisition) Female Only
Require an experienced female HR to take care of company's recruitment needs and other general duties of an HR.
Min. 1 to 3 yrs Exp in any company is required with excellent communication skills.
RS 2,50,000 To 4,75,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Greater Noida, Noida, Delhi
Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist (Non It)
Location: Corporate Office, Noida
Exp Required: 3-5 Years
Create A Wow User Experience For Candidates Through Direct And Meaningful Engagement Throughout The Hiring Lifecycle
Key Skills : talent acquisition,techno commercial recruiter,non it recrui,ta,recruiter,head hunter,non it recruiter,talent acquisition...
1. Internet Research, Head Hunting, Screening, Short Listing , Scheduling Interviews, Interviewing Candidates, Further Coordinating Interview with Functional Heads, Negotiation with Candidates.
2. Preparing Mis of the Candidates Visited Through the ...