1.Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts 2.Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities 3. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements.
1.Good Experince & Knowledge in Indian Taxation
2. Good in Accounting
3.Minimum Qualification (B.com)
4. Should be ok to work in rotational shift (7.00- 2.30 PM & 3.00 -10.30PM)
5. candidate having SAP experiene...
A) the Accounts Executive Will Be Responsible for Both Us and Indian Accounts.
high Quality & Zero Error Booking Account Heads, Cost Centres,
quickbooks Closing and Finalisation.
accounting & Data Entry (payments, Incentives)
bills Processing, Re...
advising businesses about statutory requirements and ensuring that these are complied with
dealing with verbal and written correspondence
liaising with other government departments
writing reports, including audit repor...
1)Segment wise Revenue analysis
2)Monitoring of Debtors with aging report
3) Preparation of billing of corporate customers and its accounting
4) Monitoring of collections
5) Unearned Revenue calculation
6) Monitoring of all I...