We are hiring SAP FICO (Accountant) for Chennai location.
Job role : SAP FICO (Accountant) - End user
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Location : Chennai
Strong knowledge of accounti...
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department,• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and exp...
Finalization Of Accounts, Payable & Receivable Ledgers Maintenance, Co Ordination With Banks For Credit Facility, Income Tax & Service Tax Filing And All Other Responsibilities Related To Finance & Accounts Domain.
Key Skills : finance officer,finance manager,accounts manager,finance head
Account Reconciliation and Analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company Balances
journal Entries Including Maintenance of Recurring Journal Entries and Allocations
1)Oversee the Credit Control function of the region and to ensure collections on time.
2) Coordinating with other departments to settle disputes relating to the outstanding, billing and other disputes which in turn ensure proper payments from the c...
As a key leadership role, reporting to the Head Alliances, the Manager Alliances is accountable for managing 3 critical engagements for the
1. Banks: To engage with banks in both Public and private secto...
RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Surat, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Delhi
Accounts Payable Manager
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer servi...
India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly pro...
-prepare Monthly Financial Reporting Package.
-complete Accurate and Timely Month-end, Quarter-end, and Year-end Closes.
-maintain Modified Cash Basis Books.
-prepare and Post Journal Entries.
-complete Bank Reconciliations Accurately and Timely....
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all